Author Topic: December Update 2016-12-22  (Read 21340 times)

tads421

ah yes its The Very Trackpack that is  making it crash

happyrichie

my dedicated server track change is fucked, its vanilla

BenDover

Dedicated?

Dedicated yes, crashing if I try to change to any map :(
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

happyrichie

player hosted servers work but dedicated servers are down
hosting a player hosted server in 55 minutes

Janne Suur-Näkki

Thanks for the info, we'll start looking into it.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

happyrichie

Dedicated?

Dedicated yes, crashing if I try to change to any map :(

your welcome 2 join my server if u can take a hit

BenDover

Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

PsychOXRat

One thing I have to ask, why call Tarmac 3 "Tarmac 3" anymore, it's Mixed 5 now because I thought it was a simple route change, not an actual track surfacing change
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:19:01 PM by PsychOXRat »
System Specs: AMD FX-6300 CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GTX970 from GALAX

TheEngiGuy

This is it, you don't deserve the "mostly negative" reviews at all now. Nice job.

These rollovers, man! Also the controls are indeed better. Rubberbanding is noticeable though, but I'll wait for the difficulty options to be implemented to fix that.
I'm liking Gravel 1 very much.

PLAY OF THE GAME:
We will be servicing the game with more frequent and rich monthly updates, starting in February.
Wreckfest is our main focus, and we will increase our team size to speed up its development.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:20:44 PM by TheEngiGuy »

CFodder

Nice to see an update out even though it has temporarily borked the dedicated server and also good to see that Wreckfest could live up to it's potential and be a finished product :).

Finsku

AI no longer keeps pushing on after bumping into another car but depending on the situation eases throttle and/or applies brakes

So I found.. I don't know is that a bug... but lets say its a bug  :D

If you and AI is stopped and you start to drive (like after spinoff) and you are on the AI's way the AI push you, stops, push you again and if you stop the AI also stops and doesn't try to pass you.
I tried to take video to prove this but still with my laptop which is too bad for recording.

PS. After the update I can play the game with min 20fps, which is big update for last fps rate (10fps)

EDIT: Here's a prove. 1 minute after the start we are still on start line....
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:48:50 PM by Finsku »

TeksWiller

Thanks Bugbear! The news are waaay better than i ever had courage to thought.  :D :D Now some gameplay ;)
i5-6400 (stock), gtx960 2gb, 8gb ddr3 2400mhz, Logitech g25 (with h-shifter) at 900 degrees.

The Very End

Yeah, would be nice if you find out why game crashes with my mod enabled :)

basti4655

The wheels of the new car are always broken after one hit.
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

Janne Suur-Näkki

The wheels of the new car are always broken after one hit.

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it tomorrow. It's caused by the steering rod snapping, so in a sense it's realistic but...

Yeah, would be nice if you find out why game crashes with my mod enabled :)

Oh, why do you think it's our game and not your mods? :D

If you and AI is stopped and you start to drive (like after spinoff) and you are on the AI's way the AI push you, stops, push you again and if you stop the AI also stops and doesn't try to pass you.
I tried to take video to prove this but still with my laptop which is too bad for recording.

Yeah, why are you trying to stall the AI on purpose? :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 10:59:05 PM by Janne Suur-Näkki »
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO