Author Topic: December Update 2016-12-22  (Read 19992 times)

Zeron

They sure love to lie...

We backed an early access game, it wouldn't be problematic if they let us try the build in the beta branch... we're meant to test the game for them after all, just saying.

TheEngiGuy

They sure love to lie...

We backed an early access game, it wouldn't be problematic if they let us try the build in the beta branch... we're meant to test the game for them after all, just saying.

I don't think they are lying, but you're damn right they shouldn't worry about bugs, WIP physics/content and unpolished builds. Early Access is meant for that.

I finally got confirmation that it's coming out tomorrow, though.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 08:42:46 PM by TheEngiGuy »

bungal#341

You be nice and you get an answer

http://prntscr.com/ecj2mq

Purple44

They sure love to lie...

And we be able tell Bugbear why some cars are handling badly in the new Build when the cars were fine in the last Build?

BugbearEntertainment?@bugbeargames Feb 21

@FinskuTV Sorry - the update was online for a couple of minutes but we had to  revert it due to some of the cars having physics issues.

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Musgroove

Tarmac 2 love! I'm happy.

Zebulon55

[the usual - yawn]

I don't think they are lying, but you're damn right they shouldn't worry about bugs, WIP physics/content and unpolished builds. Early Access is meant for that.

Friggin' sweet!
It's 2:30 a.m here, (10:30 a.m. Helsinki time), thunder, lightning, sleet turning to snow, 10 to 12 inches possible, blizzard warning until saturday morning, today's work and weekend events cancelled, and a new build of Wreckfest coming today. Better get some sleep now, got some Wreckfest to do later.   ;D

Time enough at last! 8)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:45:11 AM by Zebulon55 »

Purple44

New twit:

BugbearEntertainment?@bugbeargames 14 minutes ago

@EugeneMicheal21 Coming in a few hours, hold tight.

I'm off to bed. Should be a new Build to tryout when I get up if all goes OK today. :)
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Kompressor

Seems like today is the day of an update! So I'm waiting. Enough ski, it's time for some derby :)

Huono

It seems to be out now, at least I'm downloading something :D It's 912 MB

Rocket455Man

[the usual - yawn]

Friggin' sweet!
It's 2:30 a.m here, (10:30 a.m. Helsinki time), thunder, lightning, sleet turning to snow, 10 to 12 inches possible, blizzard warning until saturday morning, today's work and weekend events cancelled, and a new build of Wreckfest coming today. Better get some sleep now, got some Wreckfest to do later.   ;D

Time enough at last! 8)

Where hell you are?
Nothing Beats Cubic Inches --- Bigger Is Better

Corsair Carbide Spec-03, AsRock Fatal1ty Z97X Killer, Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5 GHz 6 Mb Cache, 2 x Asus Radeon R9 270X 4 Gb, Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz 16 Gb, Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 Gb, Acer G276HL, Logitech G25, Win 7 Pro