Author Topic: December Update 2016-12-22  (Read 21345 times)

blazngun

PADRE, if you are only doing offline play, you can get the additional parts mod and put any part on that beast!
Simxperience Accuforce Pro Wheel    Fanatec CSP v2's
Custom Ebay  hydraulic handbrake with Bodnar BU0836-LC
Sabertooth 990fx w/ 8350    Thermaltake 750w PSU    
16GB Corsair Vengeance       GTX-760 Ti 4GB

Zeron

Not going to leave any bad reviews or try to taint the product in any way, but I will mention it's halfway through february without much information, and the idea was to ramp that up plus updates what, a month ago? You gave yourself a head start..

Bugbear did try to get latest Build release last week, but MP issue holding it back. And with a new week, I would imagine Bugbear will take a few days to working out MP bug and maybe add something else to Build and release new Build Wednesday or Thursdays.

And you know Bugbear goes quiet when they about to release a new Build, then we will get a new update page to discussion the new Build.

Nothing stopped them from releasing it in the beta branch. They could still release it even with the MP bugs, those who use the beta branch are usually ok with game breaking bugs, it's safe to assume that Bugbear didn't care enough to supply us.

Community managers aren't too expensive, they could easily afford one. Just like the update release dates, there are no excuses for Bugbear not to do the right thing.

People are still waiting

Purple44

So Bugbear going have two beta branches going and the stock Steam branch?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

RickyB

Next week? Next week? Next Week?

blazngun

"The woe! As much as it sucks we need to push back the next update, having unexpected troubles with mp stability. We'll keep you updated."

Was it ever stated they would release update this week? An official update on the update would be nice!
Simxperience Accuforce Pro Wheel    Fanatec CSP v2's
Custom Ebay  hydraulic handbrake with Bodnar BU0836-LC
Sabertooth 990fx w/ 8350    Thermaltake 750w PSU    
16GB Corsair Vengeance       GTX-760 Ti 4GB

TheEngiGuy

Seeing an update get delayed because of multiplayer is disappointing. I couldn't care less about multiplayer, I just want to test the new content and tweaks in singleplayer. This is when a beta branch comes in handy. This way, the devs would be sorting out the mp bug while we would be here giving feedback about the new update and report issues. Much faster for all of us this way.

sam223

Unlikely I think unless they are pulling a late one in the office.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

basti4655

Just a little tweet from the devs would be great... but thats too much to ask for LOL
I7-6700K, GTX 770, 8Gb Ram, Win 10 64bit

Orbotnive T

:P No but not much time left, how is the campaign going?

Purple44

Hmmm, bad form for Bugbear to not let us know if we going get new Build Friday or not.  :(

Guess there still hope for Saturday since Bugbear has not said no new Build this week, yet.

But year after year we keep asking Bugbear keep us in the loop and Bugbear keeps letting us down. :(

« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:35:07 AM by Purple44 »
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

SkinnierSteve

I really love the game, and I really hope it will get finished one day, but at the current update rate I'm seeing a release maybe in 2020 if we're lucky. I just want more cars and tracks, better damage models, more components that can damage, do away with the health bar, instead put in more vital components that can damage and if a vital component gets destroyed, your car is out of the race. That would be much more realistic and immersive than the generic health bar. Also, I want career mode! And where's the street rod style car repairs Bugbear said they would include? I also want trailer racing. These features would make the game feel complete imo.
Specs: Windows 10 pro 64-bit, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 ROG STRIX Edition, Intel core I5-3470 3.20 GHz quad core, 16 gigs of ram, 700 watt huntkey power supply. Controller: Xbox 360 wired 
Steam name: SkinnierSteve
youtube channel name: SkinnierSteve

Paul_B

BB have said before regular updates from February so their still on target kinda....

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Intel Xeon quad v3-1220@3.1ghz/ASUS Z97-A
Nvida GTX 960 2gb/16gb HyperX ram/Windows 10/ Thrustmaster TX Leather/ T3PA /G27 Shift

TheEngiGuy

I really love the game, and I really hope it will get finished one day, but at the current update rate I'm seeing a release maybe in 2020 if we're lucky. I just want more cars and tracks, better damage models, more components that can damage, do away with the health bar, instead put in more vital components that can damage and if a vital component gets destroyed, your car is out of the race. That would be much more realistic and immersive than the generic health bar. Also, I want career mode! And where's the street rod style car repairs Bugbear said they would include? I also want trailer racing. These features would make the game feel complete imo.

Don't forget more gamemodes. Suicide Race!

P-A-D-R-E

PADRE, if you are only doing offline play, you can get the additional parts mod and put any part on that beast!
Oh, thank you very much for the advice! Now I can fully enjoy this car :)