Author Topic: Dirt and Mud Visuals  (Read 490 times)

j.krahn

After recently playing a lot of the new logging route track and the going back to the other sandtracks, I really enjoyed seeing all the just and dirt trails behind the cars when going off track and I thought it would be awesome eye-candy to make cars get dirty/dusty/muddy on those respective terrains to add to the down and dirty banger racing feel

Youarie

:D Yeaa i want see dirt fly rigt and left fom my car! Little rocs and mud must fly away from the weels! Pleeeaaaas! No Racin game have this! Be The first bugbear!
and it will be verry cool, wen it not only a 2d sprit layer was. 3d mud will be verry nice!, ore a comromisss, Manny verry Little 2d sprites, like 2 Stones, dust and some Grass  8)
I know, Irepeat me. Pleas give us a good dirt and mud For a brand new Offroad feeling!  :D :D
      .... and some time a epik way, to show me, that i was rigt now not mor on the track. XD

Youarie

I have in that way a nice Idee vor the out of map Problem. Kann the car simpy Bogged down in the mud? this will verry funny XD YOU CAN DRIVE AWAY, but, You can't win against the mud! XD     oh, i see many YouTube gys try to chalange the mudbarikade  :D