Author Topic: 3 things I would love in next update.  (Read 333 times)

Daystar

Hello and Good day!

Been thinking about a few things I would love to have in our next update. please consider them Bugbear!

1. A new mode that is very similar to the elimination mode. but with a twist! instead of the last car just losing power and drifting off into somewhere... have that last car have a little explosion, such as like the gas cylinders we already have but have it detonate once that cars timer runs all the way down. this way the car will leave panels, parts, etc onto the track. would make for a hazard for sure with the remaining cars having to doge bigger parts.

2. Please add a save mods list in the mods tab. this is one reason why I do not play much online now. because I run my game with about 8 to 12 mods enabled, and hate having to keep enabling the mods again.

3. Can you guys please add a "remember choice" or "do not remind me again" feature, on that dang pop up that tells us that we have mods enabled... drives me crazy, because sometimes for some odd reason, it will take a while for that dialog to pop up, and I am already selecting a track, or configuring a car. really gets annoying.

Thanks for listening.
 :D

Daystar

And about that gas cylinder explosion.. it only needs to be half the explosive power that it already has.  :P