Author Topic: PlayStation 4 version  (Read 398 times)

GermanyDog

Good day! I would like to ask what happens when I pay my pre-order PlayStation 4 version

Rowdy Burns

Good day! I would like to ask what happens when I pay my pre-order PlayStation 4 version

Bugbear will email you a receipt and then you will receive an order email with all the details. They state "the proper license key will be distributed once the product is released"

Customer support email: support@bugbeargames.com if any problems.

MrSoKoLoV

Hi there Bugbear!

I also wanted to know a few things about the PS4 version. First of all is your game going to be available in stores or only as a digital download on XBOX Live and PSN? Otherwise I would wait till it is available for pre-order in my game store "Game Mania", the biggest gaming store in Belgium and the Netherlands. What would be the difference by the way to pre-order it here on your site then to buy it in the store or download it?

Two more questions then, I made a community for the game on PS4 since there was none, but is there going to be an official community from you, since I would let my community know in that case. And lastly it said that the release was "Spring 2017" I don't suppose you can be more clear about that, maybe a month or even better a specific date?

Can't wait to play Wreckfest, as well as the many others who are now interested in the game (many didn't know about it before I made the community), loved Destruction Derby on PS1 and this seems like a truly worthy successor!