Author Topic: motorstorm apocalypse on disc dlc  (Read 364 times)

tolliverj

who else thinks this is crap that evolution studios did this ok i have motorstorm apocalypse i deleted the updates and downloaded the dlc cars to see what would happen and they show up even the default skins they have in the customization are different this means they made us pay for 10 cars that were on disc you can try this for your self it will work i wanted to let people now about this. so you can get dlc cars without the updates at all now. kinda pisses me off that they fucked us over like that.

racespace

I only recently bought this game (second-hand). Still haven't tried it. Good to know I'm not missing out on anything :D  I never bother with downloadable content of any kind.

I hate the idea of a game dependent on both disc and the online 'Drip-Feed'; an online drip-feed that is slave to the mothership pulling support at some point in future. Plus subject to a new release of the game with all the DLC integrated in future (ha!), screwing over the most loyal, highest-paying early-adopters. My motto: If it's not on the disc, it's not part of the game.

In this case, I am missing out on nothing, which is rare these days :)  The disc itself seems like a 'challenged' lifeform these days; expensive to manufacture, distribute, etc. Which only makes me treasure it more.