Author Topic: Are you effing serious Bugbear? someone fire the track designer!!! wtf!  (Read 1249 times)

blazngun

This, and a few other issues in this release, could have been easily discovered by a public beta group. And that group could have communicated these issues to both the developers, and the waiting masses. How are they going to work out all the bugs in a final release package on their own?
Simxperience Accuforce Pro Wheel    Fanatec CSP v2's
Custom Ebay  hydraulic handbrake with Bodnar BU0836-LC
Sabertooth 990fx w/ 8350    Thermaltake 750w PSU    
16GB Corsair Vengeance       GTX-760 Ti 4GB

HyperXHyperX

For all we know it could've been an oversight, like releasing the wrong version of the track. Or they just don't give a flying &%#§ whether the track works or not.
I think it is game engine that could not handle amount of grass.
They should hire Snoop Dogg.  8)
wish I could smoke what ever the designer had!
You can't smoke LSD.  :P

Rowdy Burns

After a search on YouTube for gamers getting mad and moaning i found this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc8tG_hYZvY  - I thought I might have seen Daystar on there!!!

Seriously though... The game is in development and I`m sure Bugbear will listen if bugs are reported without all the "Drama"

Daystar

After a search on YouTube for gamers getting mad and moaning i found this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc8tG_hYZvY  - I thought I might have seen Daystar on there!!!

Seriously though... The game is in development and I`m sure Bugbear will listen if bugs are reported without all the "Drama"

Hmm thanks for the tip... I may do that someday who knows? har har

Daystar

Hello again Bugbear... well I do not know what happened. the previous hotpatch (fixing this track) was in a lot better condition than what we got in todays new build. 

So pointing out areas again that really needs to be corrected.

Hopefully you get it right next time... or perhaps another hotpatch fix again? Thanks for your time once again!