Author Topic: No online levelup  (Read 2220 times)

nophysics

And i'm don't want to boost 50 lvl for achievement, so please we want JUST MULTIPLAYER TO PLAY IT like in Fo1/2/Uc

KingOfTheCakes

I'm not too bothered about leveling up either, but I would like to have Multiplayer stats at least. ( Win/Losses ratio, Number of Wrecks/Opponents destroyed etc.)
Intel Core i5-4690k CPU @ 3.50 ghz
AMD Radeon R9 270x Sapphire GPU
8gb Ram DDR2
Corsair 750w PSU
Windows 7 64-bit OS

Satsuma182

Yeah Levelling up doesn't really need to be done, but multiplayer stats need to be present.

There are only 2 other things I'd like to see just for multiplayer lobbies,

These are impact ratings that go up positively when you get involved with crashes & a customisable roof sign or fin that you can see both in the lobby and on top of your car.

Purple44

I'm not too bothered about leveling up either, but I would like to have Multiplayer stats at least. ( Win/Losses ratio, Number of Wrecks/Opponents destroyed etc.)

I can go for stats, but stats need to be more than just win and losses. Stats should show 2nds and 3rds.

GRID 1 only did wins and losses, But there were many good players online that also got a lot of 2nd and 3rds, but not to many 1st. Like me.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

DarnHyena

A W/L ratio seems kind of silly in a racing game unless it only counted 1st place and last place V:

RacerBest

Average finishing position is better idea than win/lose ratio.

Cornkid

If text chat is included, I wont need multiplayer level ups.

Online I tend to care about the banter, not ego's ;)

jaketonic

I Don't want online level up's those are boooooooooring

sam223

Assuming that NCG will not feature any qualifying sessions and that grids will be random, why not use account stats to decide grid order. Like roof grades in real life oval motor racing. The player with the best average finishing position would start at the back, the lowest i.e new player would start at the front.

The more you play,the more accurate your starting position would be
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Purple44

I don't think it fair to always put best online players in the back. I prefer random starts. All players should get a shot at having pole position once in awhile.

Now if host is going set up a Tournament, then suggest have first race have random start, then the following races in tournament, leader in points start in back of pack, player with least points start up front.

But since NCG will have derbys and racing, if host make a tournament with derbys and racing, then what I posted above may not work. Would need to stick to random starts.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

sam223

I don't think it fair to always put best online players in the back. I prefer random starts. All players should get a shot at having pole position once in awhile.

Now if host is going set up a Tournament, then suggest have first race have random start, then the following races in tournament, leader in points start in back of pack, player with least points start up front.

But since NCG will have derbys and racing, if host make a tournament with derbys and racing, then what I posted above may not work. Would need to stick to random starts.
Ranked and unranked maybe? Either way,as you said its not really needed.But if there is online ranking/level up it'd be nice to see it put to some use rather than just a list of stats or trophies.

"Congratulations! You started a single player game,here is a trophy"
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1060 6GB, 120/500gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Logitech pad

Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Mopower

I'd like to see a ranking system. As in, you're in such and such divsion... I.E.: Your average finish is 2.5, therefore you're in the top 20%, therefore you get a silver badge or something that others could see in multiplayer lobby.

What I'd really like though, is if bugbear made it more % based rather than position based... You can really boost your MP score by just playing with 1 other person lol. average finishing position would be like 1.5. So, you could almost make it % of field based. Such as, in a lobby that is 16/16 you get 0 points for last place. in a lobby that has only 2 players in it. if you get 2nd, you get 0 points, first place gets, idk 20 or 16 or something... But, I guess this is rather picky haha. Just a suggestion