Author Topic: Game not starting  (Read 272 times)

Adapa

ISSUE
Game does not boot in 64-bit versión. Recent formatting and clean installation.

DESCRIPTION
I can play as always in the 32-bit version, but when I choose to play with the 64-bit versión (I use 64bit Windows), the game does not start and I get an application error.
I've always played with the 64-bit version, but recently I've formatted my computer and having done a clean installation, this happens.
Any clues to what's going on?

SCREENSHOT
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 02:15:10 AM by Adapa »
Win10 64bit + i5 || Gigabyte  GA-970A-UD3 Motherboard || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 || 8GB RAM

Purple44

Hi, I did a forum search for 007b and saw few threads with players having this error, but did not see anybody posting that doing some the suggested fixes, did not work.

But you could do the forum search and see if any the suggested fixes work for you. You might get lucky. Give this thread a look:

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,7043.0.html
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Adapa

Hi, I did a forum search for 007b and saw few threads with players having this error, but did not see anybody posting that doing some the suggested fixes, did not work.

But you could do the forum search and see if any the suggested fixes work for you. You might get lucky. Give this thread a look:

http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,7043.0.html

Hi, thx for your reply.
I've looked at what you've told me, I've also searched in the forums and Google, but I have not been lucky. At least I can still play in the 32-bit versión.
Win10 64bit + i5 || Gigabyte  GA-970A-UD3 Motherboard || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 || 8GB RAM

Adapa

I finally managed to repair the game. I have reformatted the hard disk and the error no longer appears.

The problem was in some kind of failure in the installation of Windows (the same error appeared in other games as XCOM2) and certain DLLs were not detected by some applications, so I have done a clean installation of Windows again and now everything works perfectly.