Author Topic: A third suspension setup - Offroad?  (Read 307 times)

The Very End

The new build is great, and it tackles a lot of the issues we had with uneven surfaces in previous builds, the new gravel / lose suspension is great! But I have one suggestion:
Would a third option for offroad be possible? Offoad would be much like the gravel now, just maybe twice as high ride hight? In an upcoming offroad track inspired from the Motorstorm enviroment it's clear that the ride hight is a bit of a problem when going at high speed over uneven surfaces. It's all a bit of luck whether or not you are launched into space or gets a fast and enjoyable experience.

Either way, we are going in a great direction with the handling, as of now it's everything I need (just a tad more violent car to car contact reactions and it's purrrfect ;) )!

Frisker

Why not simply give us a slider to raise/lower the car just how much we want? In other words, just one suspension setup, but completely customizable.

i5 2310, 2.9Ghz
GeForce GTX 750 ti, 2Gb
8Gb's RAM

sam223

Front and rear ride height adjustment would be mega
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Kompressor

Yeah! Adjustable suspension on the market  :)

blazngun

+1
Simxperience Accuforce Pro Wheel    Fanatec CSP v2's
Custom Ebay  hydraulic handbrake with Bodnar BU0836-LC
Sabertooth 990fx w/ 8350    Thermaltake 750w PSU    
16GB Corsair Vengeance       GTX-760 Ti 4GB

Daystar

To the adjustable ride height slider idea.                                                                                                    _