Author Topic: motorstorm pacific rift secret skins  (Read 1269 times)

tolliverj

hey every body check out these secret skin/leftover skins in pacific rift i modded my save to access them. every skin that was in the first game is still in pacific rift kinda pisses me off they didnt let use use
them i mean they have been here since release these skins have been here for 8 to 9 years and we never new it until now your welcome.

heres the ps3 save game hope it works for everybody
tell me if there are any problems
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vr9hpyo5yg0x0vr/motorstorm+pacific+rift+mod.rar
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 03:53:28 AM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

this

tolliverj

and this

tolliverj

and this

tolliverj

blah

tolliverj

hi

tolliverj

hi agian

tolliverj

cool stuff
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:12:07 AM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

why not?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 07:12:20 AM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

hi again...again

tolliverj

hi i have been busy modding more skins in the game and my god there all here i estimate over 50 unused skins in the game just... just let that souk in for a minute evolution studios really missed an opportunity here these skins could of been unlockable but NOOOOOO!!! i am mad now am i the only one whose mad about this? this thread is for hard core fans more or less.

tolliverj

more progress i can just straight up add skins to vehicles now for example the patriot thunderchief now has 13 selectable skins now, the ai can't use any of the added skins but whatever i plan on doing all the original vehicles and original dlc cars from the first game. there are more skins that i have not showed you yet should i release my save game if people still care about the game? you will need bruteforce save data program to rehash and resign saves to your account and console.

The Very End

Out of curiosity, is the game for PC?

tolliverj

no its a ps3 exclusive i'm probably the only person in the world right now who has access to these skins not kidding about that ether this is big thing for me and other huge fans of the game.

i will make my ps3 game save downloadable once i get all the cars done keep in mind that bruteforce save data is needed to resign and rehash ps3 save's to your ps3 account and console
it will take awhile.

here's some screenshots
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3w93bo1i9403xd/motorstorm_pics.rar
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:18:36 PM by tolliverj »

tolliverj

the save game is almost done it will be released vary soon got almost every car i can done