Author Topic: motorstorm pacific rift secret skins  (Read 3781 times)

tolliverj

here is the save hop it works for everyone
tell me if there are any problems

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvrgvkazbk3ailx/motorstorm_pacific_rift_legendary_edition.rar/file
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:15:36 AM by tolliverj »

Buggybear25

Thank you so much for all your hard and awesome work tolliverj!  :)
I loved your Motorstorm Pacific Rift with all of those hidden Monument Valley Liveries, nice work man!

I sent your a PM, maybe you could mod the NEW save game that I got from a friend, It has all microbadges unlocked, all vehicles unlocked and the rare "Elemental Liveries" from the Patriot V8 unlocked too

Please try to mod this save game too, thank you so much!

tolliverj

hello its been awhile and made some progress unlocking the 4 elemental skins for the patriot v8 in my save good news is i did it but also found out to get the dlc cars unlocked without having the dlc's aswell, yep soon you may not need to pay for the dlc's any more :) still have to fix the issues i made in the coding during the first release when i was experimenting.

tolliverj

my updated version of my Motorstorm pacific rift mod has been uploaded, all 4 elemental liveries for the patriot V8 have been unlocked as well as most of the DLC vehicles and liveries.

new mod name (Motorstorm pacific rift legendary edition)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 11:56:11 PM by tolliverj »

Buggybear25

my updated version of my Motorstorm pacific rift mod has been uploaded, all 4 elemental liveries for the patriot V8 have been unlocked as well as most of the DLC vehicles and liveries.

new mod name (Motorstorm pacific rift legendary edition)
Simply Amazing and Awesome!  :D
Great work tolliverj, You're the Best modding Motorstorm Save games, trust me

Cheers to this man!  :)