Author Topic: What car do you drive?  (Read 10751 times)

Ome Vunzz

The new VW Golf 7 Highline.  :) And really happy with it.
You'll pay for that!!! //i7 3770k @ 4600Mhz, 24 GB Corsair @ 1600mhz, HD 7870XT, 250GB SSD, 2TB.

DudewHorns

Moved up from my '82 F-150 4x4 to an '87 Toyota 4x4. Pretty much the only thing I have ever owned is a 4x4.

crazychris4124

95% chance that my engine blew on my jeep liberty have to wait to find out what exactly is going on

MSPORTBMW

My current car is a 2004 black BMW X5.
I've owned about 15 cars in my time.....with 6 of those being BMW's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DiamondSnake

95% chance that my engine blew on my jeep liberty have to wait to find out what exactly is going on

What Happened?

T-Gul

My first car was a Volvo 940, the lightweight back of the car and the RWD made it fun during the winter. ;)
Although a cheap car the custom sound system I build ended up twice the cost of the car :p
Girls just want! to beat the boys

Mudkiller

Here is my pride and joy

NickPostoloff

Here's mine.  Some day it'll become more, but as of now it sits pretty much bone stock.  I'm still working on paying the car off first.  About once a week I look into something, and then pull back to reality and say no, pay extra.  Last week I was wondering about an H-6 swap into it.

RaNshiiN

My precious :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:22:21 AM by RaNshiiN »
"Übersteuern ist wenn der Beifahrer Angst hat, Untersteuern wenn ich Angst habe" Walter Röhrl

Trooper Bri

What else would I drive?  :D
2004 P71 Interceptor. Retired state police unit.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:30:21 AM by Trooper Bri »
i-5 2500, 8GB Corsair, Radeon HD 6700, 1TB WD Caviar Black

KazzyMac

Here we go.

OK, I kid. This isn't mine, it's actually my dad's. Evo IV with an Evo VI body-kit, custom track suspension and brakes and some stuff he's added himself including a re-tuned engine, remapped ECU and a really really bitchin' turbo complete with dashboard pressure gauge. He's had it airborne on some of the small bridges around here.

I just felt left out because I'm not legally allowed to drive (different to 'able' - 'allowed') so I posted that. To be fair, if I could drive that WOULD be my car 'cuz I'd have bought it off of him.

If anyone's interested, his previous car-based experiment involved an old '80's 3-door BMW in which he'd transplanted a 600-ish BHP V8. Not. A. Joke. Sounded like a monster truck every time he fired it up. He wrecked the brakes on it so had to sell it off to someone (shame :/)
My Lam0r Rig:

Corsair Graphite 780T & Corsair H100i liquid cooler
Intel i7-3930K @ 4.2Ghz
16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM
MSI GTX980 4G OC, 4GB GDDR5
256GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD & 2TB Samsung SATA HDD
Asus Rampage IV Black Edition
27" Asus VS278Q (1ms)
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

SoHigh

As my first car a 98' Ford Focus 3 Doors, bought for like 500€. Pretty fun little car.
Stay sharp.

Roadwarrior

At the moment I have 94 Toyota carina E 1.6 4A-FE (Japan).
You want your car to sound like it has boomstick under it?
Then head to RoadWarrior's pipe and rust service.
We have lots of second hand parts in store now!
Exhaust parts, tires, radiators and even superchargers!
Come and see our MAD prices!

Stage1

Here are my two summer cars pulling duty at the local drag strip. Some of you Flatout1 racers my recognize the blue car  ;D

LUNITIC_WILL

I still have this bus, and will be working on it again, once my back heals (yes, I am debating what colors to paint it, lol). 1971 VW Bus Camper Edition:

make it blue
"one shall stand, one shall fall" Optimus Prime 1984-present