Author Topic: Steam Greenlight voting LIVE  (Read 3579 times)

Cursy

Can you give us updates on the progress on Steam? Good luck!!  8)
I feel the need for destruction :D

Rideuz

You've got my vote!

Joonas Laakso

Well, since you asked:

We are currently #59 of 1,382 games in Greenlight. So it's going rather well.

Thank you all! There seems to be a definite want for this game.

SpeedDevil

Back home from a vacation trip, time to vote for NCG on Steam :D

Pirok

Well, since you asked:

We are currently #59 of 1,382 games in Greenlight. So it's going rather well.

Thank you all! There seems to be a definite want for this game.

Yeah! Glad to hear that.

From the moment I saw that Greenlight page with 700+ comments, I knew it was going well.

Joonas Laakso

We are now in the Greenlight top 50 (out of 1385). Great job, everyone! The stats look very nice indeed.

dbs213

That's sounds great!
Hopefully we can get this to Top 10...
"I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk." Ruby Rose, RWBY
"You wanna end up in the trunk of this thing?!" Trevor Philips, GTA V

RacerBest

I hope everyone who upvoted will also buy the game.  :)

BC304

I think MANY people want to buy it other Steam.

Great News Joonas :)

Joonas Laakso

It would be very nice to see all those "yes, I would buy it" votes convert to sales, seeing that there are over 15000 of them already. Currently ranked #43.

chuckskyline

It would be very nice to see all those "yes, I would buy it" votes convert to sales, seeing that there are over 15000 of them already. Currently ranked #43.

Its a catch 22.

A lot of people won't pre-order because it isn't on steam. Its not on steam because people don't know about it/ haven't bought it yet.

I think if the pre-orders went through the roof, steam would allow it. I've seen them do something like that before, if the game has been sold elsewhere usually they allow it through.

Anyways: As soon as you guys get on steam offer up an Early Access or something.. Release the Alpha build people will buy it up.

Or make it very clear that you will get a steam key when it comes out on Steam. A lot of people are waiting on that too.

Also: New screenshots.. progress on the Alpha, new videos of new game footage. I know the sneak peak is going to be pretty big and I would guess you are waiting for those pre-orders.. but even new screen shots of in game footage would drum up a lot of interest. (we like shiny stuff)

I want to point out that you guys posting in the steam, answer questions, and on here is a big deal. Huge Deal. More of that and people will see that you guys are very serious.

Too many devs, more so indy devs just throw the game out and get their cash and run away.. Its so nice to see devs around, commenting on forums. :)

Stay Awesome.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:20:25 PM by chuckskyline »

ScorpionDriver

This is great! Not only fans, but a lot of people will love this game! I just know.

Mopower

@Chuck. Yeah, I agree. It is nice to have the devs, but particularily here on the forums. (Even if they have waved their finger at me a few times)  ;)

lol, Thanks to the Bug thugs. at least you're talking to us. Letting us know what's happening
Go Big or Go Home!

Firmar

Clicking Thumbs Up is much more easier than Pledge Money.
Or Valve could charge every vote with reliability payment like $1 in devs favor.
And yes, just ensure people with Steam keys for pre-order boost. Or wait until Early Access for bigger numbers.
PS. What if you will pass Greenlight before 10k pre-orders? Any bonus for us? (:
I'm sending transmission

Indy

Clicking Thumbs Up is much more easier than Pledge Money.
Or Valve could charge every vote with reliability payment like $1 in devs favor.
And yes, just ensure people with Steam keys for pre-order boost. Or wait until Early Access for bigger numbers.
PS. What if you will pass Greenlight before 10k pre-orders? Any bonus for us? (:

They will definitely pass Greenlight before 10k pre-orders on this page, we will never reach 10k without people on Steam. They need to add the number of pre-orders on Steam after greenlit to number of pre-orders here, or there will be no sneak peak ever :(