Author Topic: The Mixed 5 Track Never Came With The Update  (Read 367 times)

When the Feb. update came out, I never got the Mixed 5 track. The hotfix update didn't fix this problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no effect. At the time of the update, the only mod I had installed was my own, which is an AI name mod. In the BagEdit thing I noticed that I had Mixed 5. (though I'm not sure whether or not this is the actual track because American 2 (II) is American 3 in BagEdit)

EDIT: I'm stupid and didn't notice the modify button. Haven't used this forum much. I don't have mixed 4 either.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:44:38 AM by mastergamer3548 »

Just noticed, I don't have Mixed 4 either.

RickyB

Try without ai names mod please. There was a bad one out there, if I remember correctly. There may be an old career.evss file in it, that has nothing to do with ai names and shouldn't be in any mod at all.

... I bet the tracks disappear because you're using a mod that comes with data/property/career/events.evss that modifies ....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 03:49:51 PM by RickyBøbby »

jlnprssnr

If it doesn't appear after disabling all mods, perform a file interrity check through Steam.

Thanks! The problem seemed to be in the AI mod. I fixed the mod and the problem is gone.