Author Topic: Online, achievements, awards  (Read 208 times)

Tonza

Hey forum,

I was wondering what you guys think of my idea. I was thinking of having achievements/awards in the game that would reward you with special paint jobs, driver models or something like that.
Examples would be something "Do x amount of barrel rolls", "win x amount of races" or "Take down x amount of opponents". Maybe even have tiered stuff, jump 10, 20 and 30 meters, or something for us dedicated players like finish 1000 races.

The possible rewards could be themed, like a globe- themed paintjob for driving x amount of distance, bronze, silver and gold themed paint jobs for winning races, Jack goddamn Benton's paint job for winning x amount of races in a row, and something fun like that.

I just thought it would be a fun way of displaying what you have done in the game. What are your thoughts, guys?  :)

dave_mx85

Yeah, would be great

Daystar

Lets just hope Janne sees this post, so that he could tell his team about these ideas! may require a bump when ever he is back around again!

dave_mx85

Lets just hope Janne sees this post, so that he could tell his team about these ideas! may require a bump when ever he is back around again!
I hope so, i really love the achievements, i have an idea, will be cool if the add during the race the longest and highest jump
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 06:46:14 PM by dave_mx85 »

PerroDeHierro

I had thought that you could get body tags,
something like that: