Author Topic: destruction derby raw + demolition racer circuits  (Read 443 times)

dave_mx85

Hi all,
i really enjoy playin' DD1 and DD2 back in the days and when DD raw come out i really hope that a good successor was born...i was wrong the game was so slow but the tracks are great so why not build on wreckfest some circuits?
Fallout
Avalanche
Axehead
Loop Of Fury
those are awesome!
Btw Demolition racer have a good track too its callad "Pitbull Speedway"

lastbreath

I said it dozens times already. But it seems Bugbears have a goal to release the game with the most borring tracks in history.

dave_mx85

I said it dozens times already. But it seems Bugbears have a goal to release the game with the most borring tracks in history.
i hope on a good feedback from the mod community

Konan

Really?
Tracks are the least of my concern when it comes to a destruction derby game...i wanna have a fest in wrecking...so...objective met imho...
I'm from Belgium  and we only have a couple of locations for demolition derby races and i can tell you they are all ovals...so for me any track that isn't one is highly appreciated...

dave_mx85

Really?
Tracks are the least of my concern when it comes to a destruction derby game...i wanna have a fest in wrecking...so...objective met imho...
I'm from Belgium  and we only have a couple of locations for demolition derby races and i can tell you they are all ovals...so for me any track that isn't one is highly appreciated...
Me too, well here in Italy there aren't demolition derby races, i wanna race in muddy tracks with a lot of dirt, dust and jumps!

Telekill

I'd like to see a track similar to Cactus Creek in the first Destruction Derby. It was my favorite track because it had so many intersections where the cars could collide. Coming into the intersection was a gamble and you felt incredibly lucky if you got through without damage. Of course if you did get smacked you had a lot of fun spinning around and smashing into the other cars and barriers. That's one of the reason's I'm so happy this game is being made. Destruction Derby was one of the few games I remember where it was win/win no matter what happened during the race.   ;)

Purple44

I'd like to see a track similar to Cactus Creek in the first Destruction Derby. It was my favorite track because it had so many intersections where the cars could collide. Coming into the intersection was a gamble and you felt incredibly lucky if you got through without damage. Of course if you did get smacked you had a lot of fun spinning around and smashing into the other cars and barriers. That's one of the reason's I'm so happy this game is being made. Destruction Derby was one of the few games I remember where it was win/win no matter what happened during the race.   ;)

Did you say Cactus Creek? ;)

Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Telekill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzBleLSPR08

Don't tease me... is that part of the game or a PC mod?

Purple44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzBleLSPR08

Don't tease me... is that part of the game or a PC mod?

Ya that a PC mod you can find here:

Destruction Derby

Your looking to get PS4 version. Do not know if consoles will be able to do mods.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Telekill

Ya that a PC mod you can find here:

Destruction Derby

Your looking to get PS4 version. Do not know if consoles will be able to do mods.

That's a bummer. Now I'm really hoping that the PS4 version will have mod capabilities. Having the entire Destruction Derby 1 and 2 set of tracks as mods on PS4 would be incredible.