Author Topic: build version number  (Read 366 times)

Toorop

Hi,

is the build version of the game available somewhere? I guess, the developers designate the different build versions as the development evolves.
I mean, the latest update was "Wreckfest February Update" and a hotfix was released in March as well. I search for a string like v2017.02.02 or v12.1 or something along those lines.

I benchmark different games and it is very handy to know the build number of the applications.

Thanks!

RickyB

When I check the task manager while running the game it says 0.212037

Maybe it's better to wait for next update, probably a big one, that will make a benchmark with the current build kind of pointless. :)

Toorop

Thanks a lot!

Yeah, huge updates can alter the scores, but you can re-test the whole thing!  ;)

RickyB

Sure, actually it's probably more interesting to see the results for the different builds side by side. (Hoping for some more optimisation in the future)  :)

RickyB

Just noticed - after the update, the task manager info shows the same number... So I guess those weren't the droids you were looking for?
In Steam there's a "Content-BuildID" under properties > local files - at the bottom. Right now it's 1741013. Maybe that's the one?