Author Topic: Console download  (Read 1167 times)

Konan

So i was just wondering,when the game comes out for consoles,where would it be available for downloading?
I know for pc it's on Steam but unfortunately i don't own a pc "worth calling that" so playing the game is not possible for me ATM  :(
I never pre-ordered a digital game before (only hard copies) so therefore my question...
And as a side question: will there be a beta for ps4 coming soon (if ever that is) because i just can't wait to get into playing this game... 8)

TheEngiGuy

When you pre-order, you receive an email from Bugbear (Sendowl) with the placeholder codes. Once the beta will be released, you'll receive another email telling you the product is released, giving you a real code you need to redeem in the PS Store and download the game from there.

And yes, there will be a beta. Either this month or the next one.

Konan

Thank you very much! That is excellent news!
Can i also download the wallpapers on ps4?

goldenglove

I doubt there will even be a beta.. they been sayin that the game will be out early spring and its PAST early spring.. I'm starting to doubt that they will even let the game come to ps4.. and getting a lil pissed off waitin on this game...

Purple44

I doubt there will even be a beta.. they been sayin that the game will be out early spring and its PAST early spring.. I'm starting to doubt that they will even let the game come to ps4.. and getting a lil pissed off waitin on this game...

Bugbear got finish the beta for the PC version of Wreckfest before they can release a beta version for the consoles I would think. PC beta branch Build coming mid May maybe.

Ps4??

From Bugbear twitter page: https://twitter.com/bugbeargames/with_replies

dean derbyshire? @deanderbyshire Apr 24

@bugbeargames im currently playing the pc version awesome game so far.when does the beta come to ps4? This week would be great ?

BugbearEntertainment? @bugbeargames
Replying to @deanderbyshire

It would! But we still have quite a bit of work ahead so we're talking about months, not days :-)

But ya, Bugbear has been a little too optimistic when saying when something might release. Seem there always something that come up to slow down development, like nasty bug.  :P
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Janne Suur-Näkki

Hold tight. We have the game running on PS4 already (+ Xbox One) and while it's not ready for a release yet it's definitely coming.

On consoles it's not just a matter of pushing a button to release a build, we first need to go through the cert process and with all the technical requirements that our title needs to adhere to it's quite a lot of extra work.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Errol1967

Pre-ordered Wreckfest for the PS4, cant wait to test it on the Pro.
PSN: Errol1967