Author Topic: Steam Greenlight needs you  (Read 11090 times)

IDreamZI

I voted on Steam and purchased a Wrecker like 3 weeks ago :)

I was sure about this game doing it on Steam

Cant wait to F-king Wreck some cars !

WolfSkyline

Wrecking cars for a living would be every flatout fans dream
R.I.P Mathilde <3

Purple44

Wrecking cars for a living would be every flatout fans dream

:D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Paul2448

Voted for it a while ago. Given over games that get greenlit, this game has to be almost certain to get approved

RacerBest

Voted for it a while ago. Given over games that get greenlit, this game has to be almost certain to get approved
It got Greenlit month ago already.  ;D

Comrade Suhov

Next Car Game is a fastest Greenlight game ever - it took them mere two weeks to get accepted.

Mopower

Next Car Game is a fastest Greenlight game ever - it took them mere two weeks to get accepted.
Like actually the fastest to get greenlit ever? Or is this just an exaggeration?

RacerBest

Like actually the fastest to get greenlit ever? Or is this just an exaggeration?
You can't really call it fastest, because Greenlight games are Greenlit in big batches. Not individually.
Bugbear just put their game in Greenlight two weeks before a new batch of games was going to be greenlit and since they were doing good they got accepted in that batch of games.

Mopower

You can't really call it fastest, because Greenlight games are Greenlit in big batches. Not individually.
Bugbear just put their game in Greenlight two weeks before a new batch of games was going to be greenlit and since they were doing good they got accepted in that batch of games.
Ahh, okay, well nonetheless, good job and congrats to the bug thugs... I guess it was fast? lol

NeatNit

Yes, but a batch was approved just a few weeks before.

Purple44

But to make it to the top 20 in the Greenlight list to be consider, in 2 weeks was a big achievement! :)

I would think only a few games have made the top 20 that fast since Steam started the Greenlight process.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500 i7 8700, 16GB, Nvidia 660 960 1060 6GB, Win 10 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Eladd

I wish I new about it to vote at the time - I'm pleased it got greenlite so quick!

Biohazard

nice its been greenlit