Author Topic: My SendOwl Information Simply Says 'See Order E-mail For Licenses'  (Read 362 times)

Traid

I recently preordered the PS4 version as the Team BugBear tier, and I have received the e-mail with the link from SendOwl. The thing is, with that link, it has a bunch of files to download, but the files just are instructions on how to redeem the keys. They actual license keys are nowhere to be found. And where it normally shows for others, actually on the SendOwl page, it simply shows for me: 'License Key: See order email for licenses'. As such:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 12:12:56 PM by Traid »

Purple44

Ya that is strange you did not get your keys in that email.

When I got my Stuntfest key back in Oct, all my keys were there:

Maybe Bugbear doing things different now? Did you get a second email that might have the keys in it?

Any new members here can say how they got their keys from SendOwl?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Traid

Maybe Bugbear doing things different now? Did you get a second email that might have the keys in it?

Well, I did receive many e-mails, as I ordered my purchase via PayPal, directly with Credit Card rather than signing into my PayPal account. So, many confirmation e-mail, but this is the only one that has anything relating to the actual products. Hopefully this will be resolved soon! :)

Facial_Burns

That does seems a little odd maybe search your inbox for any emails relating to bugbear or sendowl and if there's nothing I'm sure we can get it sorted
My steam group where u can always find some friends on NCG
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WRCserver
My NCG discord server
https://discord.gg/010U99akJwUY82yjk

Basic pc specs:
16gb ram
Amd athlon FX 8350 8 core
nividia gtx 970
gigabte motherboard
3tb hdd
windows 8.1 pro

Traid

That does seems a little odd maybe search your inbox for any emails relating to bugbear or sendowl and if there's nothing I'm sure we can get it sorted

I've double checked my spam folders again and even used the search function for the following terms: Bugbear, SendOwl, NCG, Wreckfest, Order, and License. No luck. These are the e-mails I have received from Bugbear/PayPal regarding the matter so far:

http://i.imgur.com/oFaM3ms.png

Janne Suur-Näkki

The PS4 version is not yet available (hence pre-order) thus there are no licence keys yet.

We will send another email when the first playable build is released with info on how to access the game.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Traid

The PS4 version is not yet available (hence pre-order) thus there are no licence keys yet.

We will send another email when the first playable build is released with info on how to access the game.

Thank you for replying, Janne. However, I believe you misunderstood my issue. I did not receive any license keys at all. Not even the immediate access to it on PC, or my Forum Badge. As per the image on the original post, it simply shows 'Check e-mail for license key'. But no e-mail includes any license keys. At all.

Janne Suur-Näkki

True, I didn't realize that. Could you please send me a PM with your email address (that you used for ordering) or the Order ID?
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Konan

Strange issue...i put the "order screen" into my favourites and just went back to check after reading this....and the codes are gone.(luckily i wrote them down somewhere)
I am able to push the "download buttons though...and i don't know if it was there before but this was showing on top of the page:

Liquid error: undefined method `to_liquid' for #

Tonza

Strange, same for me, the codes are gone.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Something nasty going on, it looks like no one has they're keys visible on the download page anymore. We're investigating.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Just a quick update to let you know that the issue has been identified and will be fixed soon, after which everyone will have their keys on the download page again.

Konan

Fixed...(for me at least)

Janne Suur-Näkki

The issue should be now fixed for everyone and the license keys are visible again.

If yours are still missing, please don't hesitate to drop a PM.