Author Topic: Just noticed that after race, opponents drive to pit.  (Read 313 times)

Needles Kane

Pit is still non existent, but they drive there like there are going to be some tents. I wonder why BB would go through trouble just for something that you never going to see in normal play. It's nice touch of realism, but maybe there is some more practical reason to include such a useless feature.

FalconXY

That was introduced on that track on the last or the build before that. I have seen that on this Mixed track only.

Maybe something for the career where you have to drive up to the startline and back to drivers pit after the race.

Intel i7-3770, 8GB RAM, ATI R9 390X 8GB, Win10 64bit, G27 wheel

Purple44

Is that where the cars go after the race? There startpointpit01, startpointpit02, etc. that tell the cars where go after the race is finish.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Daystar

I noticed in the past that Tarmac 3 track, the AI after race park their cars in a line. at awkward angles.

On the last pic, that AI guy did not make it some reason.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:07:40 AM by Daystar »

HyperXHyperX

The point of it is immersion if you get lapped or are watching the replay, I'd assume. Not sure if there's anything more to it.

@Daystar:
:D :D :D

I wasn't expecting any better after seeing their driving skills, anyways. Kind of like some of our stupid neighbours...

Purple44

The point of it is immersion if you get lapped or are watching the replay, I'd assume. Not sure if there's anything more to it.

@Daystar:
:D :D :D

I wasn't expecting any better after seeing their driving skills, anyways. Kind of like some of our stupid neighbours...

You saying some the Wreckfest AI are parking their race car like Flatout Ray Carter?    ;D
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel