Author Topic: Cars info : Time driven  (Read 220 times)

MamieNova

It seems to me that the time driven for a few cars are switched
A1 : 66 hours
A4 : 9 hours
A5 : 195 hours.
Since I mostly drive the A1, I'm fairly sure the 195 should be on that one. And I'm also really not convinced I threw 66 hours at the 5 (like, no way XD), and 9 hours for the A4 seems a bit low (although 66 seems like more than I'd expect.
It should probably be
A1 : 195
A4 : 66
A5 : 9

(my A3 states 40hours, I really have no idea which of A4 or A3 could be the 66 or the 40)

I occasionally use the "favourite" button to change the order of display, it may or may not be the source of that problem in the code.
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

Purple44

Nova, where I go to check my stats?

I will check and see how many hours my AM5 has now. See if it make sense. I think the AM4 would have the most hours for me.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Purple44

Zeb told me where to look:  "you get your car stats from the car info button on each car in the garage".

So I took few screens shots and when come to time driven, seem the stats are correct for each car, for me:

The car I have used the most:

I was unable to get any stats for the new Sedan II, window said no stats. Anybody else seeing stats for the new Sedan II? Did Bugbear forget to upload the stats code for new Sedan II?

One stat that don't look right is the Average rank. With the AM5, I got #8 out of 2. that don't make sense.

Janne, I assume all stats will get reset to 0 when final version of Wreckfest get release?

It seem my track record for finishing races is not so good. I wonder why?  ;)  ( AM4 - races entered - 8404, races completed only 3217 )

Daystar

I am really surprised you did not know how to view car stats before Purple... none the less, I have known about these discrepancies for a while. I assumed Bugbear knew about them as well.
also if you ever reset your car during a race, because lets say you really messed up your car coming off a jump and rolled your car. you will not get updated stats on that jump height you just did.

Also how in heck did my AM1 & AM4 cars have such a high speed? makes no sense really.

My car stats. 2 cars have no stats?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:40:45 AM by Daystar »

St. Jimmy

I've always tought the game just logs those stats for like achievements but never show them. I thought that the stats are just a coming thing.

Probably those two haven't yet got those stats yet implemented. You can see from SteamDB if BB have added them. Stats for a new car usually come bit later and not instantly with the same build.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 02:48:44 AM by St. Jimmy »
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

I got stats for the new AM5 we just got, but Daystar not seeing his stats. Have you done much racing with the AM5 Daystar to have stats?

The new Sedan II I used for couple months until the new minis came out. I should have some stats on it.

MamieNova

Also how in heck did my AM1 & AM4 cars have such a high speed? makes no sense really.

Probably free falling after going through the ground (can't remember on which track you could have that happening, it's been a while)
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

Daystar

Well hells bells! I did some races with the cars that I had no stats on, and yay stats is working on both cars now! whew...

Daystar

Probably free falling after going through the ground (can't remember on which track you could have that happening, it's been a while)

Yeah I was thinking Tarmac 3 track. where purple has his go-cart races.. remember falling through the map on a couple occasions. also at Sandpit 1 track, I intentionally drove off the far end of the map as a test.. but my speeds only reached a little over 200 mph as my memory recalls.

Purple44

Yeah I was thinking Tarmac 3 track. where purple has his go-cart races.. remember falling through the map on a couple occasions. also at Sandpit 1 track, I intentionally drove off the far end of the map as a test.. but my speeds only reached a little over 200 mph as my memory recalls.

Would falling off King of the Roof get ya to 300mph? Does stats count with modded tracks? Can you get to 300mph on some of End's speedway tracks?

Daystar

Hi Purple. to answer your questions...

1. Nahh
2. Not really sure
3. Only was able to hit exactly 200 mph, into the wall at Talledega. (speed  test I was doing)
using the AM1 car my fave.

Have a good day!  :P