Author Topic: Gravel  (Read 994 times)

TT

Hard to tell how Gravel will turn out.

It is all off-road racing.

They say that they want it to be "simcade" which could mean anything.

If the handling is good, this could be pretty cool. I'm betting that it will be just a little too arcade, but I'd happily be wrong.

Purple44

Here the link to Gravel Steam store page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/558260/Gravel/

I will need to know more about this racing game, will online have at least 12 players and text chat? Will there be wheel support?
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

rhamm

Kinda reminds me of Motorstorm.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 01:02:12 AM by rhamm »
Intel i7 3770 3.4Ghz, Geforce GTX 670
16GB DDR3
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 with Porsche 918 RSR
V1 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device

rhamm

Oops

Intel i7 3770 3.4Ghz, Geforce GTX 670
16GB DDR3
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel V2 with Porsche 918 RSR
V1 Clubsport Pedals plugged into wheel as 1 device

RomFil

Hello fans of the virtual rally, rally - RAID game-type "Dakar" and "silk road" I know of only one game ?????? ????? ( Master Rallye ) it's an old game on the official championship www.master-rallye.com I made new textures , the game I liked physics models http://forum.oldgames.ru/showthread.php?p=42681#post42681

TT

This has been delayed until early 2018.

The new stadium racing video looks like it might be good.

The other disciplines desperately need shorter, tighter tracks. I'm hoping speedcross has some better, tighter, tracks that they don't show.

The new non-stadium track game-play video mainly shows about 10 minutes of cross country style driving which is mostly straight or with tiny course corrections, Throw in a rare small jump or a rare shorter but still very large curve. That just looks incredibly boring.

Handling is looking a little better than I expected but it is still hard to tell. The other tracks have almost no halfway sharp curves (at least not that they show). We need more video of the stadium racing and more video of tighter turns where they don't slow down too much.

Braking might be a little too powerful but it's hard to tell.

The game is also still in development so who knows how things will end up.

Come on, make this great!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:35:56 PM by TT »