Author Topic: Forza Horizon 3 - drifting  (Read 521 times)

Purple44

I got a link from [SRS13]Rastus today of a video of him drifting in Forza Horizon 3. Rastus one the best drifters from GRID 1 days.

I see no Forza Horizon 3 thread, game was release back in Sept 2016, so I start this thread. You guys have any thoughts about Forza Horizon 3? Does it run well on the PC?

Here PC Forza Horizon 3 forum I found:

Forza Horizon 3 Support -- PC
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel

Heddly

I browsed the forum and steering wheel support doesn't look good. The PC requirements look pretty heavy to me. I don't have Windows 10, also you purchase from the Microsoft Xbox web site.

Game Debate - Forza Horizon 3

Green1

Hello guys! I`ve had Forza Horizon 3 since it launched. It is a great game but did have some issues on PC at start. Wheel support was small I hear but I use a pad so no problem for me. But TODAY!!! They added the Hotwheels expansion & support for all types of wheels! Would be great to see you guys out in the Outback sometime soon! The expansion pass gets you Blizzard Mt. & the new Hotwheels crazy racing that launched today. Currently downloading the hotwheels pack as I type this... Kinda Hyped... Twin mill! YeS!

You get in the windows store on win 10 for pc. You use the windows xbox app to hook up with friends.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:50:32 AM by Green1 »