Author Topic: June Update  (Read 18025 times)

Daystar

Quick Fix: If your game crashes on startup. just happened to me  ??? Delete your modlist.mods file!!!

MamieNova

are the new parts still on the "just get the best one" style or do we get strategic choices ? =p
Words are ones' power and others' last resort.
----
Asus X99 Deluxe, 6-cores i7-5930k@3.5Ghz,
DDR4 16GB@3.2Ghz, Poseidon GTX980,
Windows 10 x64
----
alternate :  Asus ROG G750JX-T4279H
----
Shameless boasting ^^ :
- Thermaltake Level 10 Titanium Edition
- Harman Kardon GLA-55

TheEngiGuy

I hope the management features will come back for the career mode.

BenDover

That's great to hear Ben, I was just testing myself too and I could see no issues on my end.

Hehe yeah, I remember it was like that at the december update I think it was, so I tried doing that and it worked, better to say it got fixed so you dont try to fix the "problem" and if anyone else having it they know what to do :)
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

BenDover

New problem, it stands that my AM1 have parts missing in MP lobby, I installed all the racing parts on it and even on customization and still saying "parts missing" :P
Clean and fair racer, but dont make me mad ;)
Clean Racer? Head on over to BenDovers NCG Group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BensNCG#

Nvidia GTX 760, AMD FX-8350 8-core, 16 ram DDR3, Crosshair v forumla-z,

Janne Suur-Näkki

Ben that's true, I remember how it was after the last update :)

MamieNova, the visual parts will eventually have weight and damage/armor modifiers, and when they do, the whole system will become much more interesting act of balancing the car performance/strenght as well as staying in the class. Currently it's more or less just something to play with.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Janne Suur-Näkki

Ben, I'll check.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

Janne Suur-Näkki

The AM1 is intact in a clean save, so you'll either have to delete your save or possibly purchase the missing parts (check at the garage what parts are missing).

Daystar

WTF No more car stats? also a slight bug in the mods screen, when going down my list of mods, it is giving wrong descriptions on the right side.

But selecting the mod I want enabled does work. just wrong descript on the right side.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Michael, what description is that then, from another mod?

And what car stats are you referring to?

sam223

Still downloading but i have a couple of requests:
  • Expand paint to skins + paint .So that 1 skin takes up 1 slot and then you can sub select the colour, rather than every colour taking up a style slot.
  • Expand sprint cup to be able to select number of laps. Even if proper tournament mode is planned in the future it would at least make sprint cup useful for now .
  • Allow neutral gear to be mapped to a key (the same as gears are mapped now). On release return to previous gear. This would satisfy the demand for a clutch in the short term.
Dell U2515H 25",  i5-4690k @4.0ghz, 8gb ram, Zotac GTX 960 4GB, 120gb SSD, 1tb HHD, win 7, G25/Ps3 pad
Online Bangers:Wreckfest - https://goo.gl/AjDHU2

Daystar

Michael, what description is that then, from another mod?

And what car stats are you referring to?

The fist screen of mods is correct in their descriptions, but when I scroll past the screen with the mods, then the descriptions are incorrect. if I must, I will make a vid of what I mean?

And I meant the Car Info, as illustrated below in our previous build. It was a lot of fun seeing all the statistics for each car. and now there is no more Info's on what the car went through  :-X

Janne Suur-Näkki

Good catch about the mod descriptions, we'll fix that in the next hotfix.

The car stats are disabled for the time being but they'll be back eventually, hang on.

Sam, 1 is coming, 2 most likely too and 3 is something we're looking into it. There have been more pressing issues (and some are still not quite sorted, including optimization) in the vehicle physics that we wanted to get done first, but it's coming.

The Very End

Had problems running multiplayer before deleting the local save. Maybe do a tweet on where to find it? Most users don't know where to find it :)
And an idea: When there is a patch, maybe the modlist should be reset automatic? Then "cannot start the game" would be solved.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Yeah, I realized the same about the modlist but of course only now. In hindsight it would have been a good idea to automatically wipe the save files too.