Author Topic: How do I determine the contents of the tier I backed years ago?  (Read 174 times)

Nicolas9

It's been too long and I'm not entirely sure either whether I still got a backup of my mail folder from back then. The forum badge says "Wrecker", however I have no idea what is included as it has been over 3.5 years. When I check my Steam account key activation history I just see Wreckfest for Beta Testing in Jan 2014 and Next Car Game Sneak Peek 2.0 in Feb 2014, but no additional information on additional content (that might be included). The library entry shows no DLC either.

Janne Suur-Näkki

Please PM me with your Order ID (you probably don't have it anymore) or the email account you might have used for purchasing (your PayPal one from that time). Thanks.
INTEL i7-4790K @ 4.8GHZ || EKWB WATER COOLING || NVIDIA TITAN BLACK || GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER Z97 || NEXUS RX-8500 || 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE || 500GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD || 4TB HDD || ASUS PROART PA279Q || ASUS PROART PA248Q || 3DCONNEXION SPACEPILOT PRO || NI KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 || WINDOWS 8.1 PRO

St. Jimmy

Wrecker will get the backer car when it gets released. If I remember right it's the same as the Digital Deluxe version in Steam but Wrecker also got the forum badge.
Join WreckFest Discord!

Contribute to the WreckFest wiki!

i7 2600K @ 4,7GHz
GTX 1070 8GB
16GB CL9 2133 MHz
750W PSU
Win7 Ultimate 64-bit
Fanatec CSR

Purple44

If you look in your library, you will see Next Car Game: Throw-A-Santa Sneak P...  ( Sneak Peak v2.0 - title to long ) and Next Car Game: Wreckfest if they are activated and did not uninstall.

There no extra DLCs at this time.
Flatout Joint, where the mods were.

i5 2500, 8GB, Nvidia 660 960, SB Recon, Win 10 or Win7 64bit, DFGT Wheel