Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Dalags on Today at 02:32:34 AM »
Fence looks really good!
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 01:40:53 AM »
Thanks! The old ones used em yes, but new ones has new own-made textures.
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 01:32:32 AM »
Starting to take shape!

Really nice looking track TVE, are you using BB textures?
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 01:01:05 AM »
Very true! :) These curbs also increase the general difficulty of the track. Without them it get's a bit wide and "safe", with them - as well as the dirt walls around the track, it proves quite the challenge to master.
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 12:52:47 AM »

Second out, curbs with lodges in them. As mad as they look, they are pretty close to what the actual real life track has on it. The curbs causes havoc in the real life thanks to the high lodge edges (which is bound together by concrete), and it sure does in-game as well. No corner cutting here boys!

I have a love\ hate relationship with curbs in Wreckfest. Hate when car goes up on 2 wheels and then roll overs if catch a curb to much and going to fast.

Love that in Wreckfest  car goes up on 2 wheels and then roll overs if catch a curb to much and going to fast. But sometimes you save it and keep going.  :)
News / Re: Dev Blog: What are we working on (February)
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 12:45:15 AM »
A lot of news but i still miss PS4 news. Tired about Bugbear. They not react on questions about ps4.
So....

All these updates.... and nothing about how the PS4 version is coming along.

- Are you guys even working on it?
 - Is there still a PS4 version coming?
 - Should I be asking for my money back?

How about some communication to those that backed the game.  :-\

Janne answers those questions on twitter almost every day: they're concentrating on the pc version first, especially since Winter is ending in a month and they'll need to keep that promise releasing the game on time. Console versions are still planned for this year indeed, but I hope it will come soon enough, that's for sure.

And console versions can't be release until PC version is done. Would think the console versions will be almost a straight porting of PC version. Except tone down if consoles not up to handle 24 cars, like on online.
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 12:37:17 AM »
A bit more progress today! First out, the fenders / fences; Was not happy with them so desided to create something from scratch instead:

Second out, curbs with lodges in them. As mad as they look, they are pretty close to what the actual real life track has on it. The curbs causes havoc in the real life thanks to the high lodge edges (which is bound together by concrete), and it sure does in-game as well. No corner cutting here boys!
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on Today at 12:28:37 AM »
A lot of news but i still miss PS4 news. Tired about Bugbear. They not react on questions about ps4.
So....

Janne answers those questions on twitter almost every day: they're concentrating on the pc version first, especially since Winter is ending in a month and they'll need to keep that promise releasing the game on time. Console versions are still planned for this year indeed, but I hope it will come soon enough, that's for sure.
« Last post by Telekill on Today at 12:15:20 AM »
So....

« Last post by BdB82 on Today at 12:09:27 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10