Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: SLI - Black Flickering
« Last post by FlatSchokOutBear on Today at 01:22:58 PM »
that's actually strange, no Flickering with SLI Kepler?

i tested with two 980 and two 1080 ti and i had flickering on both Systems.

im gonna try it with two Kepler cards later
Quite a few times now, when I've been typing into the dedicated server console window, unknown to me, the server has appeared to freeze for the server users - they're seen the red 'lost connection' countdown and eventually been kicked off.

The first I've known about this on the server console is suddenly it reports that all of the players have quit.

The console stays up, appears to unlock itself without any error or message, the players reconnect and everything is fine.

Must have happened over 10 times now.

I can spot any kind of pattern - it seems to happen more on Windows Server 2016 - and the only help I can offer in finding the cause is shortly before it happens, if I type the 'list' command at the console, the player list appears twice instead of once - so at first glance you think you have a server of 48 people but when you look closely the first 24 players have been shown twice, with numbering going back to 1 after the first 24.

I acccess the server through an RDP connection, it's a VM.

For now I'm not typing into the console at all because I don't want to throw everyone off the server, but it would be nice if whatever this bug is could be nailed!
Support / Developers...can you plz address this serious issue
« Last post by redarmy on Today at 10:43:12 AM »
Hi all,im sure your all aware of the crashes when selecting the settings menu...So many people have reported it,the DEVs apparently fixed it with previous update,but whatever the fix was it didnt work.

This issue has been there a loooong time. I want Bugbear to comment DIRECTLY on this.I am requestiong you guys(the DEVs) to create an option Config folder in the games directory,that we can alter the settings from(anything like music on/off etc)  im sure this is possible.I am unable to configure therefore play this game since i bought it last week.

I have faith in the DEVs,but im tired of waiting for the magical fix..please do this in the meantime.

Hope you can understand the frustration i and others have at this point.

Cheers
Support / Re: insta crash when open settings menu
« Last post by tl1000s1997 on Today at 09:56:21 AM »
Agree, thats why i was saying it was in my case..

The situation youre in sucks, you pay good money for it and it doesnt work properly..
Hope you will find or get (update?) a solution for the problem mate...take care..
Modding / Re: Track Editor
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 08:55:35 AM »
You could create the track in Unity, but it must be exported into blender or 3ds max to make the AI paths and texture paths I think.
Modding / Re: How to make an object fall down due to gravity?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 08:27:56 AM »
I use strawbales to trigger the gasbottle rockets and to explode the rock piles ( End made me moveable rocks :) ) in my Sandpit 1 Etreme Reverse track. Could take a look at my Gokart Raceway Plus mod and go to \objects folder and find my strawbale object files with Bagedit, then follow what countdown_timer dntp file points to. I do use a random file and use a range like, 100-150, so there no exact time when my gasbottles get trigger. Every race a little different.

Support / Re: Game is going black screen without warning
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:14:24 AM »
I hate saying this, but could this be a sign of a video card going bad? Maybe worth trying a stress test of video card?

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2817350/stress-test-gpu.html

Also on my Win7  computer with a 960, I'm using 355.82 Nvidia drivers. Might be worth trying these drivers. Make a Restore point for Win 7 before uninstalling your current video drivers and trying these: 

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/90494/en-us
I have the same thing happening too but with only the harvester as of right now. no mods installed either and not game breaking. can still play courses with the harvester without issue.

system specs:
Processor Information:
    CPU Vendor:  GenuineIntel
    CPU Brand:  Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
    CPU Family:  0x6
    CPU Model:  0x3c
    CPU Stepping:  0x3
    CPU Type:  0x0
    Speed:  3592 Mhz
    8 logical processors
    4 physical processors

Operating System Version:
    Windows 8.1 (64 bit)

Video Card:
    Driver:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

Sound card:
    Audio device: MX279-4 (NVIDIA High Definition

Memory:
    RAM:  16 Gb
Support / Re: insta crash when open settings menu
« Last post by redarmy on Today at 03:53:37 AM »
Found the solution for my settings crashing..

I had installed some mods and disabled them after having issues..but the setting menu wasnt accessable anymore..

When you have mods inside the mod section of the game go to steam and got to the workshop of this game.
 Disable all favorites you've selected..and stop following them...

startup the game and in my case the settings were there again..

happy you found a fix...but this isnt gona work for everyone. I only bought the game and loaded it up FIRST time,no mods at all...and i have the crash when selecting settings.This is so strange,the "fixes" people post such as this,and the mythical "4 USB connected so it will crash,remove some" fixes...the DEVS need to sort this out rite now,this is unacceptable. I paid real money and i want to play,now....iv been waiting a week already
Modding / Re: Track Editor
« Last post by caBle-one on Today at 03:28:29 AM »
Let's say I use Unity stand alone just for a track.. Do i need anything else after that to get it to work in Wreckfest.. same for UE4....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10