Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Unlocking Races
« Last post by CaptainLump on Today at 04:35:03 AM »
Dear Devs,

Please can you help the user understand what you need to unlock a specific event. I have plenty of points in the Third Tier Career mode but cannot seem to unlock the as yet locked events. I have about 85% of the available points and have bought the relevant cars to the locked events. I think it would help enormously if you specify how many points are needed to unlock the next event or be very specific and clear about which vehicles you might need to buy for particular events and what restrictions may have to be applied. It would also help if you could remove all purchased upgrades or types levels of upgrades with ease when needed. Thanks.
General Discussion / Re: Bots and car restrictions in multiplayer.
« Last post by PicSoul on Today at 01:11:53 AM »
I just create a race/derby and restrict the bots to use host vehicle. You will need to kick any bots already in the lobby and add them back in. Does that not work correctly for you?
Tracks / Re: Track names ?
« Last post by Vennek on July 15, 2018, 11:35:07 PM »
I need a list for all tracks and modis too.
« Last post by vveyro on July 15, 2018, 11:15:10 PM »
Hmm true. But still, CTD issues and similar will have higher priority for now, would think
Modding / Re: Track and car list
« Last post by St. Jimmy on July 15, 2018, 10:21:46 PM »
Hi @St. Jimmy,
I was wondering if the track names list was up to date?  Only reason I'm wondering if because I found this post made by BugBear themselves after this thread was made and the track names are different in certain aspects.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/613938693082657261/

At the bottom of that OP it shows the track names and some slightly vary like... yours says 'gravel1_main_circuit' for Midwest Motocenter and theirs says 'gravel1_main_loop'.

main_loop looks to be correct one. Fixed.
« Last post by Purple44 on July 15, 2018, 09:29:58 PM »
@vveyro, only 2? There been 4 hotfixes since release:

June 15
June 21
June 19
July 6

Can scroll the twitter window in top right hand corner, to see the dates.
General Discussion / Re: Need a bandit key
« Last post by Purple44 on July 15, 2018, 09:23:19 PM »
I have to agree on this, locking content such as cars is not good, not good at all, Bugbar should have said "thanks" some other.

But this is paid for content, it cost you at least an extra $10 to get backer car before final release. Backer car is a gift for those that gave Bugbear extra support since Sept 2013! I gave Bugbear $70 worth of luv.  ;D  That how much I wanted so badly to see Bugbear make another derby racing game.  :D

Now Bugbear should turn around give the Bandit away for free?

Support / Re: Deluxe content (car and soundtrack) not received
« Last post by Purple44 on July 15, 2018, 09:15:21 PM »

Nothing fancy, but I will take it.   :D
Other Games / Re: Steam EA - Grip (Rollcage spiritual sequel)
« Last post by Purple44 on July 15, 2018, 08:57:15 PM »
Time keep an eye I GRIP now that working it way to final release this fall. :)

https://steamcommunity.com/app/396900/discussions/0/1729828401667045806/#c1729828401698603745

Quote from: Purple44;1729828401698603745
Quote from: Chris@CE;1729828401686610367
Wheel support is coming either upon launch or soon after

Good to hear Chris! :)

Been waiting try GRIP out with real wheel support, instead using a 3rd party program. And good to know you keeping promise that there would be wheel support at some point, when I ask way back when early access got started and I wanted to know before I put my money down.

Check out GRIP discord channel for more current news on GRIP: https://discord.gg/grip

Be sure checkout the grip_pics_videos under MIS.

« Last post by vveyro on July 15, 2018, 08:14:20 PM »
And it's final game which has already had some patches!

They have probably more pressing issues now waiting, than multiplayer bots. Like some players getting CTD when going to settings menu.

The game was released on tight deadline, I'm sure BB is aware there's still work to do, there's been only 2 patches so far and they took their summer break, after what has been probably a pretty nightmarish spring. It's pretty telling, that AI doesn't upgrade their cars, even when BB wanted that to happen... deadline set by THQ Nordic basically meant the game was forced to be released unfinished.

Lets just be patient and wait, I'm sure they will release more patches and iron out issues, one by one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10