Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: GoKart Plus
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 02:18:45 PM »
Here a flyby video of reworked Sandpit 1 Long Loop Rev and Hairpin tracks. Video give you a look of some the stuff I added back into Sandpit 1 tracks, that Bugbear removed to make tracks "safer". Also added the jog back in for the Sandpit 1 Long Loop tracks and removed some guardrails I thought were in the way.

Backhoes, loaders and dump trucks are back, along with a few well place rocks and hills. :)

You will see some placeholder signs. Zeb working on some new ones for the Sandpit tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQ7eL6bbxQ

Epic track modding Purple! really impressed. so how will I be able to play this with the previous build of the game? what directories do I need to add or delete? and where do I put the textures?
so pissed off that BB had to go and screw with directory paths.. ughhh CanyonX and Trackfest I cannot get to work in previous build. but thank god I got The Very Track pack & Demolition Derby to work with previous build. and I made back ups of Additional Parts and various other essential mods before the authors updated their mods.  Cheers Purp!
Modding / Re: GoKart Plus
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:12:47 AM »
Here a flyby video of reworked Sandpit 1 Long Loop Rev and Hairpin tracks. Video give you a look of some the stuff I added back into Sandpit 1 tracks, that Bugbear removed to make tracks "safer". Also added the jog back in for the Sandpit 1 Long Loop tracks and removed some guardrails I thought were in the way.

Backhoes, loaders and dump trucks are back, along with a few well place rocks and hills. :)

You will see some placeholder signs. Zeb working on some new ones for the Sandpit tracks.

Support / Re: What Dedicated Server?
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 12:42:01 AM »
Lets see if the guys that run the UK bangers mod will weight in.

I know CPU running server need to be a fast CPU and a good size pipe to handle 24 players without lag. I only seen a few servers online that can handle the job over last 2 1\2 years.

I used to have 1gb internet speed but after paying the higher price for so long and no players online I have lowered it to 100 mb. Maybe someday I will find a renewed interest in playing again when it is finished. Hopefully it will get better and I will get my money's worth on the extra internet speed  :(
Mod Share / Re: The Very TrackPack released!
« Last post by The Very End on August 17, 2017, 08:29:35 PM »
As Sam states, sadly most of the structure of the mods change from built to built. Preferable it's best to use with Steam as using different builds and this will cause sever issues.
« Last post by desperado462 on August 17, 2017, 08:06:09 PM »
Thanks!!!!!
« Last post by sam223 on August 17, 2017, 07:59:29 PM »
Thanks for the help...I installed all the files into the mods folder (a couple files during the extract were not transferring so I manually transferred them) in a sub-folder that was created called "theverytrackpack". I noticed when I check the box next to it in the mods then restart, when the game restarts I have pink boxes covering such things as the loading ticker animation, the icon to open the car door, etc. I go into race and when I scroll through the tracks none of the mods tracks are listed. I don't know where I'm messing this up!

Sounds like you are using a old build of the game? as opening car door etc was removed from the current build. If so that'll be why its buggy,as mod has been designed for most recent build only.
« Last post by desperado462 on August 17, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
Thanks for the help...I installed all the files into the mods folder (a couple files during the extract were not transferring so I manually transferred them) in a sub-folder that was created called "theverytrackpack". I noticed when I check the box next to it in the mods then restart, when the game restarts I have pink boxes covering such things as the loading ticker animation, the icon to open the car door, etc. I go into race and when I scroll through the tracks none of the mods tracks are listed. I don't know where I'm messing this up!
« Last post by Facial_Burns on August 17, 2017, 04:26:28 PM »
i can run 2 24 player servers from my home pc but sam who runs some banger servers pays 20 pounds a month and he can get 2 17 player servers
« Last post by Purple44 on August 17, 2017, 10:08:37 AM »
Lets see if the guys that run the UK bangers mod will weight in.

I know CPU running server need to be a fast CPU and a good size pipe to handle 24 players without lag. I only seen a few servers online that can handle the job over last 2 1\2 years.
« Last post by The Very End on August 17, 2017, 10:06:03 AM »
Yeah :)
Basically it tells that there are folders with same name as the ones you trying to extract, replacing them should be safe and the things inside should be safe (+ the new ones).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10