Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mod Share / Re: The Very TrackPack released!
« Last post by The Very End on December 13, 2017, 07:51:11 PM »
Aight, pushed up an update now. Could you please restart steam and see if it downloads and fix the issues?
Thanks for reporting lads, really helps me out :)

News / Re: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!
« Last post by Rocket455Man on December 13, 2017, 07:48:32 PM »
Hi!

The next update would be bigger.

I have the new internet connection and it speeds up from 1.7 Mb/s to 5.7 Mb/s (real download).
« Last post by Purple44 on December 13, 2017, 07:00:53 PM »
I also getting the pink textures and the support columns are pink too.
« Last post by The Very End on December 13, 2017, 06:07:52 PM »
Not sure..will trippel check when I get back in some hours. Seems like the blend Map and correlated files might point to wrong place.
« Last post by RickyB on December 13, 2017, 06:04:35 PM »
Crazy track :)  ...but why does mine look like this? I already let steam check game files and disabled every other mod... still pink. Did you perhaps forget to include a texture or am I missing something?

« Last post by Finsku on December 13, 2017, 04:12:57 PM »
But about the branch "bbtest", did they used it before?
SteamDB shows only 2 month old branches and I can't find more information about "bbtest" branch.

That's why I was thinking they created new branch (or used old testing branch) and moved next update's files (1.14GiB) from develope branches ("theag" and "developer") that testers can test game and report bugs.
(another) Wild guess. "theag" means "the actual game", which is closer to published release and stuff from developer branch goes to theag for testing?

... damn I need to stop guessing
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on December 13, 2017, 03:59:57 PM »
1GB more than previous version. Might be wrong too, as some things might have shrinked or other things might be hidden under the encryption / under other branches which will be merged together (if you know GIThub way of working regarding timelines / workflow).

Edit: You deleted your comment? :D

With 5+ new cars coming and even more assets, we would need to download waaay more than 1.1gb. Prepare for the hype overload during download!

(Yes I did, I figured it was quite a useless post :P)
« Last post by The Very End on December 13, 2017, 03:54:17 PM »
1GB more than previous version. Might be wrong too, as some things might have shrinked or other things might be hidden under the encryption / under other branches which will be merged together (if you know GIThub way of working regarding timelines / workflow).

Edit: You deleted your comment? :D
« Last post by The Very End on December 13, 2017, 03:41:08 PM »
1.14gb of goodies!

Yeah hopefully they get it out this week. Gives them time to bug-hunting some days before the holidays which usually lasts a week or two.
« Last post by Finsku on December 13, 2017, 03:35:17 PM »
guessing time!

<link>

My guesses
> Bugbear got coming update ready and they are testing it right now.
> BB accidentally uploaded stuff without password protection and encryption. Saw the mistake -> removed the change. Reuploaded but on this time with encryption? ????
> Next update will be ~1.14GiB sized

My wild guess
> Update comes out tomorrow (if BB doesn't find stuff like bugs and lizards which they have to fix before updating) :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10