Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Bugbear E3 thread
« Last post by Mopower on Today at 07:17:52 PM »
With the higher classes, I can only assume that the handling will be more difficult. Are you planning on making the handling even easier or will you be allowing us to force assists off. Still saw the damage meter above the other cars too. When will you be getting rid of those? The black smoke is plenty of indication as to which car is at what point imo.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 06:17:27 PM »
Oh, that's really helpfull, thanks! :D
But, how to aproach this when it happens half of the time? And by mesh problems, what helps on that? I whent over all the objects (not the xref objects) and reseted the xform on them (usually fixes the issues), but I don't seem to be able to fix it that easily on this track.

Edit: This happens on runtime, not on export.
« Last post by tads421 on Today at 06:07:27 PM »
One day you'll might be able to attend... Forever "Out Of Index" error <3

"Out Of Index" is a mesh problem, i have it loads when converting tracks from rFactor, i have not found out why the mesh throws that error but i just delete the mesh in question and all works.... all i do is hide a bunch of mesh's and export until i find the block that it fails on (sometimes more then one mesh) and then look at that mesh.... Every time i have had that error it has ALWAYS been a mesh.

Hope it helps

Kev
Other Games / Re: KartKraft Greenlighted by Steam
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 04:24:26 PM »
Heddly, you ever get your key?

I just stop by KartKraft Steam forum and saw this thread:

whats happening? (please read in full)

Quote from: Subaru555
KK-Alpha Is there any chance of an exact date, as most of us are expecting, as we are all fed up with the "Final Tasks work" BS. this fine piece of work sould have been released almost a year ago. in a month give or take it will be a year since early access should have dropped. it is a disapointment to see the same excuse everytime, because apparently you have been working on small final tasks for a year, which is fishy.

please come through and release the game as it is now, which would give the wider community a chance to critique and give constructive critcism on the game, which would aid you in development.

communication needs to be worked on as well, because your social media pages havent been updated in over a year.
the more you delay release the less of a market you will have, which may make the game a loss on the profit side.

this urgently needs a reply, as people have the right to know what is happening.

regards,
Subaru555

Subaru got a reply from a Dev:

Quote from: KK;2119355556476883979
Hey All,

@Jack, this is not true, we do read each and every single comment.

@Subaru, unfotunately we are unable to give you an exact date yet, but what I can say, is that we are working on the last feature before the EA release. It is in QA internally at the moment, there are some minor issues but these are being corrected at the moment. We will then test it within the overall architecture and hopefully, we will be in a position to announce an exact date. Please believe when I say, that no one wants KK to be released more than us, but it must be a quality product first and foremost, so you and the rest of our unbelievably supportive community can enjoy the game. If we do not respond at times, that means we are fully focused on dev and sometimes oversee some of the comments. Please keep the feedback coming, as it is an instrumental part of our overall improvement. Thank you so much for your support, KK-T

Definitely like to see KartKraft make it to final version someday down the road. :)
General Discussion / Re: Bugbear E3 thread
« Last post by Adenru on Today at 09:56:44 AM »
Time to upgrade my video card.
« Last post by Bonecracker on Today at 06:05:26 AM »
Yeah, those white barriers and red barriers I made myself, but they utilize Bugbear's textures. In additional they break. The red one break on top as well. Lastly, when hit at more than 120 km/h (aprox) the barriers break entirely and is moved from it's original position :)

As for performance it's not actually bad! Been working hard on testing out different things in terms of foliage (there is no grass or rocks around, but I am sacrificing the look (which you mostly won't see at high-speed) for the performance. Hopefully this runs well on lower end systems too :)

Thanks!   

Edit: About warehouse, yes! Both in the highspeed version and the warehouse version you will have to go through the same entrance of the green warehouse.

Made a quick video (no sounds) of the 3 racing layouts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-4-UAR6AKg

Great job as always!
News / Re: April Update 2017-04-07
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on June 21, 2017, 11:24:18 PM »
I wonder why they won't let us test the update in singleplayer, if multiplayer is slowing them down.
Presumably because of the hassle of uploading a complete separate build that only works in single player only for the main branch to be fixed soon

The wait is killing me  :(
« Last post by sam223 on June 21, 2017, 11:17:33 PM »
I wonder why they won't let us test the update in singleplayer, if multiplayer is slowing them down.
Presumably because of the hassle of uploading a complete separate build that only works in single player only for the main branch to be fixed soon
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on June 21, 2017, 10:57:09 PM »
« Last post by The Very End on June 21, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
Seems to triigger on all the layouts about half of the time now. Tried removing stuff, both other tracks and objects from this track but no luck. Yeah, guess this is last one in this pack before I'll move over to a new one, or maybe doing something else. Been thinking of developing objects and share both the object files and model files (as well as scne files) with the community to further develop my modelling skills.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10