Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mod Share / Re: The Very CarPack released!
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 09:06:08 AM »
Thanks :) Will take a look at the normals to see if I can fix it. At first glance it seems very blue yes, so will try getting those lovely pink colors on ;)

Thanks for light explenation, will look into it :)

Edit: You earn money even if using mods, so should go fast ;) Most of the parts are very cheap tho.
Truth is, I have set the price of the car to 0, but regardless of what I do game sets it's own price. Will try to figure it out eventually.
« Last post by STRmods on Today at 05:21:31 AM »
Thanks for feedback :) Speaking of tyres, what is a good / realistic wheel radius?
About hitbox, same happens on both models, and os it the back or front being the issue?
Lastly, about tyre, what you mean by needing fixes? Is it the size, color or other that is the issue?
STRmods: How you actually get the lights to glow btw? I tried following the example car, and had various materials and assigned the various light areas to them. But regardless of what I did the left back light and left front light would be illuminated all times, and nothing seemed to react to braking.

Sorry been busy recently, the colour of the tyre seems to have a bit of a light purple-blue-ish tint to it and I think there could be a normals map issue last time I saw it (not played since when I last replied).

The lights you need set up the lights file so that it works with the brakes (lights.clgs)
You just have to make sure to link the material and have a dummy in the position of the light too with its name also linked to the lights.clgs file. Once you do all that it should be triggered by braking or whatever else you set it as on the lights config. :)
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 02:15:05 AM »
Hmm, seem I lost my 700,000 some credits swapping around different Builds of Wreckfest. Have to see if I got a backup career file get my money back.  :P

Edit: Got my 717485 credits back and now can buy me a new Tashita.  :D
18000 for tashita? I had a reinstall recently, so not much money, and tashita wiped me out. Hope I don't have to clear mods anytime soon. Like to go online....

...how about a cheap tashita version?

Lol

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Do you earn credits when running a mod? If not why should it cost anything? Just a thought.
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 01:59:12 AM »
Hmm, seem I lost my 700,000 some credits swapping around different Builds of Wreckfest. Have to see if I got a backup career file get my money back.  :P

Send me that 700000 credit file. I'll pay you back Tuesday.

« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 01:55:47 AM »

18000 for tashita? I had a reinstall recently, so not much money, and tashita wiped me out. Hope I don't have to clear mods anytime soon. Like to go online....

...how about a cheap tashita version?

Lol

Player-Run Events / Re: Saturday Night Mod(s)
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 01:48:24 AM »
Sounds good. Just post which mods to have beforehand and in the server message. Vanilla game tracks are always available as well. Should have been doing it for months now.

Player-Run Events / Re: Saturday Night Mod(s)
« Last post by Green1 on Today at 12:07:26 AM »
I`m all for it. I`ve been trying to get mod night for over a year. People need to realize at some point after full launch it`s going to be mod night Every night. We haven`t seen anything yet as far as mods go! It`s going to be great!
« Last post by Purple44 on July 23, 2017, 10:06:37 PM »

Player-Run Events / Saturday Night Mod(s)
« Last post by Purple44 on July 23, 2017, 09:54:14 PM »
I like suggest to the community that we have a Saturday night mod night every first Saturday of the month. Pick a track mod or 2, maybe some customs cars too.

Also I'm thinking we should have 2 servers hosting the mods pick for that Saturday, one Euro server hosting at a time good for the Euro guys and one US server hosting at 7:00pm pacific time for the US guys ( and downunder guys ).

I just talk to jquitwho and he good with putting up his Colorado server for the US guys. And I will be there to help Admin the server. We going try 24 player server the first Saturday, if it don't go well, drop server to 20 players next time.

So is there anybody on the Europe side of the world want put up a server that can handle at least 20 players? And someone to help Admin the lobby?  What would be a good time to put up a Euro server on a Saturday night for the Euro guys?

Here the track mods I like to suggest we rotate through:

GoKart Plus  ( currently being work on )
The Very TrackPack released!
Suicide pack ( maybe if get fix ), Figure 8 track pack ( when it get done later this year ) and Trackfest
CanyonX ( X in the middle of updating mod, will get release someday )

If community like this idea of a Saturday Night Mod(s), I like to start the first Saturday off with the GoKart Plus mod. Hope to have mod done or close it. I would start this on the first Saturday of September, but that labor day weekend here in the US. Guys will be busy enjoying last weekend of the summer, including me. So I'm thinking having Saturday Night Mod, Saturday, August 26 instead.

So what you guys think about giving some mods some loving?
« Last post by Tonza on July 23, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »
Anybody having trouble buying the Tashita today?

I subscribe to the The Very CarPack today and load car mod and Wreckfest won't let my buy the Tashita.  :(

I disable all other mods so The Very CarPack is only mod loading. Restarted WF and disable\ enable car mod a couple times and it a no go.

Not enough money   ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10