Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: Wreckfest - Audiodraft Game Music Contest
« Last post by Mallorn on Today at 11:59:00 AM »
I noticed the "Staff Picks" list has been added to https://wreckfest.audiodraft.com/   

There are some nice unnoticed (by me) songs I liked. Might be worth another visit! 
Modding / Re: How to read/edit .vpdp files?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 10:47:51 AM »
I tried opening bagedit.exe and it said I was missing VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll, so it wouldn't start. It also said that reinstalling the game should fix the problem. Do I have to reinstall the game or is there another solution?

I just did a search of my Wreckfest folder and these files are not there.

Doing a Google search I found this Microsoft page that might help you out:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/out-of-nowhere-pc-is-now-missing-msvcp140dll-and/7df6084f-3013-46f9-bb0d-090b388da12f
« Last post by mvrersg on Today at 08:50:01 AM »
I tried opening bagedit.exe and it said I was missing VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll, so it wouldn't start. It also said that reinstalling the game should fix the problem. Do I have to reinstall the game or is there another solution?
General Discussion / Re: Steam Workshop Problems
« Last post by bigfoothunter on Today at 06:09:13 AM »
Thank You very much, Sam223, I'll try that.
General Discussion / Re: Steam Workshop Problems
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 06:01:54 AM »
You enabled the mods correctly. But by the sounds of it you enabled a mod which either no longer works or conflicts with another mod.
Try enable 1 at a time until you find the culprit.

An easy way to fix the game with broken mods is right click wreckfest on your game list in steam
properties
general
set launch options = "-disable_mods" (without the ")
reboot game

Game will now launch with no mods,just delete the launch options to enable them again.

If you're missing files from the workshop,resubscribe. You can find a list of mods you are subscribed to currently by heading to the workshop and click the dropdown menu on the right hand side
General Discussion / Steam Workshop Problems
« Last post by bigfoothunter on Today at 05:24:21 AM »
Bought this game earlier this week. Now I'm addicted. Love it. I went into the Steam Workshop & downloaded tracks, skins & some cars. When i started up the game, there was loads of files from the workshop in the MODS box. I'm guessing your supposed to check mark each one in order for it to show up in the garage. So i did, the game said it had to restart, I clicked on the check mark to restart, but the game tried to load & kicked me back to desk top. Tried it twice, no luck. So I uninstalled the game thru Steam then reinstalled it again. Now it's fine. Although it's missing all the files from the workshop. What am I doing wrong? Are you supposed to put a check mark in front of each file? If so, why does the game not run? If it's a file that doesn't work with a recent update, how do you know what file works in the current game? Love this game, but this workshop is confusing. Have over a dozen games with Steam & all the workshop files I download for all other games are installed & work great. Anyone know what could be the problem. Still learning this game, but confusing. Any help would sure be very appreciated. Thanks.
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 04:04:12 AM »
Inside each surface .vpdp you'll find a list of profiles. These are linked to the tire files for each car. I think bugbear are currently using freckwest1 & 2. So you need to edit those profiles,otherwise youll see no difference in game.
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 03:38:30 AM »
Good post Purple. I will wait until the final release of the game before I think about modding. You are one of a few who have stayed around to help others.  :)
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 03:27:22 AM »
Heddly beat me to to.  :P

You can use Bagedit To open up the .vpdp files. Open Bagedit and go to folder that has the .vpdp file you want to edit and click on it.

\Steam\SteamApps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\BagEdit

You can't edit the files that are in the stock game \data folder. Need make a working folder with the right folder structure in the \mods folder, then copy over the file(s) you want to edit; so the file(s) you want edit will overwrite the stock game file(s) when you enable your mod.

« Last post by Heddly on Today at 03:20:09 AM »
Try using the BagEdit  program to edit game files.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\BagEdit  Look at the tools folder also.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10