Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Re: Register Name - with Bugbear
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 03:31:12 AM »
I would suggest also putting nickname in game between quotation marks eg. R. "Flying Finn" Aaltonen. Doesn't solve other, privacy problem though.

Edit. If somebody doesn't want real name in game, they could pick their mother's name or similar. Still get recognition, but no need to be affraid of privacy.

Privacy not my biggest concern. I paid the extra $20 for a Team badge to get my user name Purple44 into Wreckfest. Back in September, 2013, there was no mention that Bugbear would be using our real life names on the pre-order page.

Maybe they could rename mixed1 to Purple44 Memorial Autodrome for your name in game.  ;D

Edit/
maybe you could be a sponsor; Purple44 sounds like the name of a personal performance lubricant. penetrating oil, cleaning product, or polymer protectant. Damn spellcheck. You could have your own billboard in game.  ;D
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by Soulburn on May 21, 2018, 11:11:46 PM »
The old Gravel map looks really nice nice with all the vegetation. Makes me think about having maps that encompass
a wide variety of biomes, like Sonoran desert, coastal, rainforest or alpine. The ROMU engine is beautiful and could make
maps like these absolutely shine.
Mod Share / Re: The Very TrackPack released!
« Last post by The Very End on May 21, 2018, 10:15:35 PM »
Thanks :D Not to worry, it was mainly textures. The old screen loading textures (which is not possible to use anymore).
« Last post by Purple44 on May 21, 2018, 10:09:34 PM »
Having track categories will help me a lot when we host The Very TrackPack online. There was a lot of tracks to scroll through to find the track your looking for. And having all oval tracks in one place, will make it easier for me know which tracks are oval tracks.  :D

* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)

I hope none them files are files I need for my track packs. Hope you still have a backup copy if I find a missing texture file or object.
« Last post by Purple44 on May 21, 2018, 09:57:56 PM »
I would suggest also putting nickname in game between quotation marks eg. R. "Flying Finn" Aaltonen. Doesn't solve other, privacy problem though.

Edit. If somebody doesn't want real name in game, they could pick their mother's name or similar. Still get recognition, but no need to be affraid of privacy.

Privacy not my biggest concern. I paid the extra $20 for a Team badge to get my user name Purple44 into Wreckfest. Back in September, 2013, there was no mention that Bugbear would be using our real life names on the pre-order page.
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on May 21, 2018, 09:15:47 PM »
Alright, let's see whether we can have the Steam names etc. in-game.
« Last post by Speedevil on May 21, 2018, 07:33:21 PM »
It's an old version of Gravel 1.
« Last post by The Very End on May 21, 2018, 07:13:54 PM »
Version 4.8 released:

* Quality of life changes to track selection screen. Tracks are now divided into the categories arenas, fig8, misc, ovals and rallycross. This to reduce the scrolling and to make track selection / sorting easier. See following picture for track / environment selection:

* A fifth layout has been added to Derby Banked Eight, named safe. This layout is a result of a request, and features cars jumping over eachothers at the crossing (instead of AT eachothers)... unless if you drive slow that is.

* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)
« Last post by Needles Kane on May 21, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »

« Last post by Merhunes Dagon on May 21, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »
I really like this environment mix arid/desert with some vegetation.
Remember we have only 1 gravel so imagine if they are working on the next 6 gravel? Or maybe desert... But it's an old build so I hope they didn't give up this environment!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10