Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 07:18:21 AM »
Yeah, you can use it for highspeed cornering, but it is a bit 50/50 whether or not you gain by driving on it. Thinking of adding some props in the pit area and on the lower straighthst might spice that area up a bit :)
Xbox360 pad, default settings with the current build.
100% sensitivity. 0% saturation. Keyboard.

For KB, pad or wheel Mo?
100% sensitivity. 0% saturation. Keyboard.
« Last post by blazngun on Today at 02:24:04 AM »
I'm interested to know if the outer fencing can be utilized as high speed banking?  Would adding some stationary objects (parked cars, logpile, construction equipment) to narrow the road in spots to force last minute lane changes or forcing an opponent to hit spice it up some?
As the game pad came on top in the survey, not sure how work the devs will put in to wheel support? 

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Wheel support been pretty could for awhile now. Just some wheel players would like very much to be able to use their clutch pedal.  :)

Jimmy, I did notice with the Feb Build, the accelerator and brake sensitivity is set to 100% as default. If try raise the number to say 130%, then the throttle and brake test sliders will not go all the way to the right. Which is a good thing if you don't want have to push gas or brake pedal all the way down. Or if got a worn pad or wheel pedals that does not have full 100% swing, is only getting 90%. Then you could use accelerator and brake sensitivity of a 120% and then still get 100% use out of your worn bad button or wheel pedals.

I'm thinking that how it works.
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 12:22:25 AM »
Hah! Thanks! Well, there is still pretty much work, basically a bit of foliage, more work to thr pit area, cams, AIs not going all Britney Spears in the corners and so on. I'd guess a weeks worth of work, as I have to try doing it between school and work :) Thanks for support!

Cool thanks for letting me know what needs to be done. and yeah take your time, no need to rush it out  :D And your welcome, always get excited when you create new tracks!
As the game pad came out on top in the survey, not sure how much work the devs will put in to wheel support? 

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

In the current build the Steering Sensitivity doesn't do anything. It's broken:
http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,9763.0.html

I wondered why the handling felt worse.
To get a Class A 205 American 4 car, will need to buy the the Banger ( lighter version ) American 4 (II).

this is what I was missing...  I didn't realize a variant was needed.   Thanks much Purple44

You were the only one to tell me this!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10