Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: Question concerning curves with elevation
« Last post by sam223 on December 14, 2017, 11:19:13 PM »
Hmm, do Blender have anything like xform reset?
Ctrl+A in blender is similar to xform reset in max
Multiplayer / Re: UKDirt Winter Series: Round 3 (onlinebangers) 18/12/17 8:30PM (GMT)
« Last post by sam223 on December 14, 2017, 11:11:32 PM »
Round 3

Register your driver number : here
Rules and More info : here

then

Book in here : here
« Last post by The Very End on December 14, 2017, 10:25:17 PM »
If it is to any help I can throw the quick fix on the model and see if it works. If you send the road model to me in ibj / fbx / max or other format that should be workable.
« Last post by MarcellusW on December 14, 2017, 10:07:21 PM »
since the lingo used in all different 3d apps is not the same it's hard to get this question answerd, so, not sure if Blender has a feature like that. ( just googled for this )

Thing is, I had similar problems on another track ( though not as severe as on the City1 track ), I was able to fix the other track by leveling the vertices on the left and right  side of the road segments.
Now the road segments on the other track are squared quads, while the road segments of the City1 track are rectangular quads.
It's giving me a bad headache.

I will leave it for now and focus on the FO2 Speedbowl track.
Game Design / Personal Opinions @ BUGBEAR STAFF!!!!!
« Last post by Mopower on December 14, 2017, 09:52:15 PM »
Of course there are a ton of different things that each of us wants in the game. These things will vary greatly between each user and thus I have about 3-4 things that I think are absolute necessities to optimize the game. There are probably 10 more things that I would like ,but I believe that the ones below are NECESSITIES.

1) Optimize the game to run faster if possible. I have noticed lower FPS lately and I run most settings at low or off.
2)Fix takedowns or get rid of Deathmatch. The takedowns are still broken and I still get last hit on a car but either don't get credit for takedown or I only get an assist which is really confusing as to how you win a deathmatch then...
3)Have Last Team Standing mode for demolition derbies. This is obvious, and why ya'll don't have this mode yet is waaaayyyyy beyond me.
4) resets suck and they are broken. Please have STANDARD OPTION to have them OFF. THey literally ruin everything about online gameplay. EVERYTHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGG. People are so damn good at resetting now that they do it before you even hit them. Such a stupid and broken feature. Please just remove them from teh game for the love of my own sanity. Your game will NEVER be fair/competitive if you leave resets on and reverse limiter on as standard.

To touch on that last bit again. In FOUC the standard way to set up a lobby was with 0% upgrades. And ranked lobbies would queue you up with 0% upgrades every damn game unless you specifically searched to have upgrades. Shouldn't RANKED matches be amongst the BEST cars and setups and drivers in the game????? SHouldn't it be as fair as possible???

When someone is running a race and they are super fast, but they roll their car 500 yds ahead of the pack, they DESERVE to lose. Why? Because anyone can go balls to the walls, but it's the conservative driving that takes podiums in the large lobbies and no rules servers. You would rather let someone who is just fast win over someone who has a legit strategy? Let's equal that out so that people can't just learn the fastest lines and stomp out the competition.

TAKE HEED TO THESE BUGBEAR. I AM TELLING YOU THAT IT IS A MAKE OR BREAK FOR ANYONE WHO IS LIKE ME, BUT DOESN'T HAVE TEH SAME LOYALTY TO YOUR GAMES.
News / Re: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!
« Last post by Mopower on December 14, 2017, 09:42:38 PM »
Finally have a new keyboard after typing via touchpad and on screen keyboard for the last couple months.... I would like to express that the game is decent but it still feels laggy in certain parts on tracks such as the very last turn on T2 as you're going for the home straight. I don't believe that it's my connection though it was happening online. for 10 laps that was the only spot that I noticed it every single lap though. T1 runs pretty choppy for me for the most part. I'm not sure if the game isn't optimized for my PC or if I need to update my drivers. Idk

The takedown system is still kinda wonky. I feel like there are a lot of takedowns that I should have had cuz I had last hit on, but instead I get nothing or just an assist. Maybe it's time to do away with the deathmatch if ya'll can't get the takedown system to work properly.

When is last team standing derbying coming?

Will we ever get to see the smaller 2-4 man teams and be able to have 6 or more teams in one lobby? I would like to see it instead of 10 man teams... Way too packed in a derby track if you have that many on one team IMO.
News / Re: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!
« Last post by JohnBlackhills on December 14, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »
I meant I can't again enjoy the game in the holidays unless i5 3470 and iGPU could somehow run the game. Not in home for holidays again :P

I've got i5 2400 3.1 Ghz and it's ok with 18-20 players so u should be good. Well... I just hope new update don't need more power, if so I'm ded
« Last post by The Very End on December 14, 2017, 08:33:48 PM »
Hmm, do Blender have anything like xform reset?
« Last post by MarcellusW on December 14, 2017, 08:32:50 PM »
I would need to port it to Max first before I could test, wich will take time for me, I was kinda hoping for a workaround before I port to Max.
« Last post by The Very End on December 14, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »
Yeah, but there still are some strange things happening, even if the mesh is fine and everything. Don't know what it exactly does to help, but the quadrify all seems to fix most issues for me. If you test it now, does it make any difference?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10