Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / For PS4?
« Last post by Meo7373 on Today at 11:27:55 PM »
Date please. And beta for me.
Modding / Camera modding
« Last post by Flamaros on Today at 11:26:45 PM »
Hi,

I may want check if I can add the TrackIR support, so I need some hint to start with mods and especially with everything related to cameras.

PS: I am waiting an answer about my TrackIR SDK request, I hope that I will be able to get it else I won't be able to do much.
News / Re: Wreckfest is out!
« Last post by Tonza on Today at 10:19:02 PM »
The harvester's weakness is completely negated by resets....
« Last post by Speedevil on Today at 10:09:29 PM »
I have to say.... I was a backer from day one and seeing how people who didnt pay for the deluxe verison but still supported the game from day one didnt get the bandit or anything else in game. Whats up with that? Yes I bought it on steam but that should not matter. I supported you guys for the long haul. And I play everyday with a great group of people online. I'm hoping that it was a mistake and the backers still get that as well.

Well you knew you would get an exclusive car with the deluxe edition and you decided to buy the base edition. You knew you wouldn't get anything.
« Last post by onebadgamerx10 on Today at 09:55:41 PM »
I have to say.... I was a backer from day one and seeing how people who didnt pay for the deluxe verison but still supported the game from day one didnt get the bandit or anything else in game. Whats up with that? Yes I bought it on steam but that should not matter. I supported you guys for the long haul. And I play everyday with a great group of people online. I'm hoping that it was a mistake and the backers still get that as well.
Modding / Re: Texture isses V2.0
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 09:44:17 PM »
Since there is no tool tips in bagedit, and no wiki on Wreckfest weathers, it is real tricky figuring stuff out. but here are a couple tips from me.

Good Luck
Bug Reports / Re: Cars changing class?
« Last post by Raindog on Today at 09:28:26 PM »
I see now that that was the case for the dominator, but definitely not for the backer car since I made no changes on it yet. I’m also having the issue described in another thread where the stats change inconsistently when tuning the gears. Other than that I’m really loving this game. Great timing too, I can easily wreck a bit while the rather boring World Cup games are on tv.
Support / Re: Fanatec CSW 2.5 Wheels Bind Issue
« Last post by housefish17 on Today at 09:12:10 PM »
I too am having this issue with the Fanatec CSW 2.5. It's a shame, because the game is awesome, and something so petty is such a nuisance
General Discussion / Re: TrackIr
« Last post by Flamaros on Today at 09:05:15 PM »
Is there someone that can give me some links to start mods for Wreckfest?

I want to take a look if it is possible to add TrackIR support through a mod, I saw that there is some camera modifiers on Steam workshop, so it should be possible.

PS: I made a request to obtain the TrackIR SDK, this is curious that it isn't public.
Modding / Re: Texture isses V2.0
« Last post by RickyB on Today at 09:03:43 PM »
Hi, good tip, but I didn't use any old weathers. Could a special weather setting prevent those dark textures? If so, I've been doing the wrong thing the last few days, namely switching old objects with new ones... darn it. Well, I'm almost done, the only thing that's missing are those barrels. There are only smaller new ones and none that breaks when hit. (for the explosive barrel)
Here's how they look like compared to a new one (on top).
(1) Sunny side looks alright...
(2) Shadow side not so much
(3) In a bigger shadow they almost look completely black compared to the new one on top.

(1)    (2)    (3) 

Either I'll have to model something myself, or maybe Bugbear feels generous and shares new versions of the older, bigger barrels :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10