Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Multiplayer / Re: Running TVTP on Wreckfest Server Manager
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 03:30:36 PM »
Don't think you should need that, as it is the super / main 3vironment, or mod name. But if it does not work, try writing for example theverytrackpack_ovals_phr and see if it accepts that.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 03:26:09 PM »
As what Sam says, thanks. Think it should work but whatever reason or bug or whatnot, I cannot get particles to work regardless of what I change or add within tire settings. Body contact and tiremark as well as physics all work tho.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 03:18:15 PM »
To get the particle effects to work you might need to add to data/property/effects/tire
The first 3 files in TVE list should give you clues on how its all linked together.
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 03:13:57 PM »
if you type 'tracks' in the server console itll list all tracks loaded on the server. These are the names to use for your event loop.
Doesn't work with mod tracks.

Sorry forgot to restart the server twice...
TVTP tracks all start with theverytrackpack_

Hmm mine looks like this:

Hmm,maybe hes renamed them at some point. They should work in the event loop either way if you use the name printed in console.
« Last post by St. Jimmy on Today at 03:02:49 PM »
if you type 'tracks' in the server console itll list all tracks loaded on the server. These are the names to use for your event loop.

Hmm mine looks like this:
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 02:54:52 PM »

Other Games / Re: Forza Horizon 4
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 02:50:52 PM »

Seems a bit mismatched. British themed,but loads of super cars and muscle cars, yet missing European classic like Triumph,Rover etc

Land Rover:

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SVR (Forza Edition Available)

1997 Land Rover Defender 90 (Cover Car)

1973 Land Rover Range Rover

1972 Land Rover Series III (Horizon Edition Available)

Triumph:

?1962 Triumph Spitfire

Rover built cars, Land Rover was/is a sub brand for there 4x4's
1 Trummy :( vs 20+ Chevvy is what i mean.
« Last post by St. Jimmy on Today at 02:45:11 PM »

« Last post by sam223 on Today at 02:41:15 PM »
« Last post by St. Jimmy on Today at 01:59:06 PM »
Also looks like with some community effort we could make a file (or likely some copy/pase thingy) that contains all the mod tracks for the WSM and share it for everyone:

Share the pictures (location will likely be different for everyone's preferences)and people could easily add those too so it doesn't look blank in the WSM.

//EDIT: Looks like this is already covered also in the guide I linked. So adding pictures would be pretty easy thing also that it works for everyone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10