Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Custom Vehicle Error on Building
« Last post by TheButterApple24 on Today at 07:34:43 PM »
Whenever I try to build the car, I get this error.

CommandLine: "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\tools\bgeometry.exe"  -v -vhcl -input "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\mods\TheButterAppleMod\data\vehicle\warthog\art\body.BGO3" -output "D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bugbear Entertainment\mods\TheButterAppleMod\data\vehicle\warthog\art\body.vhcl"
Assert failed! ..\Library\blib\src\bcollide\SoftBody.cpp(458): "0.f<c.mRestLength" SoftBody distance constraint got two identical nodes: #0 and #1.

I don't know what it means or how to fix it
Support / Re: Can´t join any server!
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:28:18 PM »
I'm off to bed, work graveyard last night.

Good luck in trying to figure this out.

Do you know of anybody else that has a computer where you could log into Steam and run Wreckfest and see if can join an online server from there?
« Last post by Gonbatfire on Today at 07:23:31 PM »
i have to do some stuff i will be back in hour or so, thanks for all your help guys!
« Last post by Gonbatfire on Today at 07:21:15 PM »
no, i didnt see anything but i will open more ports related to steam and i will try it again
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:19:17 PM »
K, I see you at bottom of my server list with 1 bar, that expected since I live up here in eastern Washington, US.

I gave it a good 10 tries clicking on your host and get fail to connect. If I was making the connection I see the track loading screen like I did when I tried joining the Finland server to make sure I could join a server with high PING.

Did you see any sign me getting into the lobby?
« Last post by Trabb on Today at 07:17:08 PM »
ok i created it its name is "test gonbatfire"

I can see your test server, but can't connect. Does your router have a firewall? to host games i had to allow the steam and game ports through the routers firewall, and forward ports.
« Last post by Gonbatfire on Today at 07:16:16 PM »
Did you find it or something?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:05:59 PM »

K I go look
« Last post by Gonbatfire on Today at 07:04:17 PM »
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:01:36 PM »
Since you got your ports forwarded, would you like do a test?

You create a player host, if I can see it in server list I should be able to join your player host. Post name you will use.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10