Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Re: Direct Drive wheel settings help needed
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 12:49:24 AM »
Does this come with any software to install it on a PC? I found this with a Google search:
From software point of view, everything is accessible through a standardized USB Human Interface Device (HID) protocol. On Windows®, force effects may be easily operated with the industry standard DirectInput API.
    Need more than that? The firmware of SimuCUBE is open source and available through GitHub. This allows full customization of it's functionality and integration of even more application specific features on the same board. SimuCUBE is equipped with embedded ARM processor with plenty of free resources to be tapped.

Support / Direct Drive wheel settings help needed
« Last post by Angel Arr on December 09, 2018, 08:10:13 PM »
Wreckfest Direct Drive wheel settings needed . Just purchased game looking for any Simucube OSW Direct drive wheel settings and also in game settings.
Player-Run Events / Re: Saturday Night Mod(s)
« Last post by Purple44 on December 09, 2018, 04:01:41 AM »
server up :)
« Last post by Purple44 on December 09, 2018, 02:56:09 AM »
Race time in about 1 hour.
Tracks / Re: throw a santa track testing
« Last post by tolliverj on December 09, 2018, 02:33:38 AM »
but before the game starts the vehicle spawns on top of the road but when the game actually starts going on it will crash makes no sense.
« Last post by tolliverj on December 09, 2018, 02:31:36 AM »
FUN if it didn't crash!
« Last post by tolliverj on December 09, 2018, 02:31:00 AM »
the presents work to but busting to many of them will also crash the game
« Last post by tolliverj on December 09, 2018, 02:30:16 AM »
so close though
Tracks / throw a santa track testing
« Last post by tolliverj on December 09, 2018, 02:29:21 AM »
ok i got the throw a santa map to work with the current build of the game but touching any part of the top part of the platforms will crash the game
« Last post by Purple44 on December 08, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »
Gokart racing tonight. Be sure to get your controller ( wheel, pad, KB ) adjusted for the touchy steering of the kart.

I used 70% FF, had to drop FF to 65% to stop wheel from shaking to much. Gokart steering very touchy, so I lower Steering Sensitivity from 30 to -40 to slow down my steering.

Might take pic of your old settings, so you remember what they are when we switch back to racing other cars.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10