Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Next Car Game > Wreckfest
« Last post by mvrersg on Today at 06:03:24 AM »
Anybody else feel like this? Makes me kinda sad. The old versions were all around better in my opinion. Except career and bug fixes and other things.
Multiplayer / Re: Will there ever be servers for south america?
« Last post by Purple44 on February 22, 2018, 11:49:45 PM »
Ok so i put that setting and not even in max (i think 9200ms) made the game playable, but it helps a bit though, thanks.

I already hit 1.9 hours of game if i hit 2 hours i wont be able to refund it, since i bought it everything i had was only problems...
Maybe i will consider buying it again when it's finished and a lot latinoamerican people starts playing it

Online should get a big bump come final release.
Multiplayer / Re: Wreckfest comes to RaceDepartment
« Last post by FeltHat on February 22, 2018, 10:38:43 PM »
General Discussion / Re: Like a phoenix reborn from the ashes
« Last post by JohnBlackhills on February 22, 2018, 10:19:36 PM »
Yup, just checked it out on other game that got released already and they are separated
News / Re: January Update
« Last post by JohnBlackhills on February 22, 2018, 10:13:55 PM »
Just to add - If I look at the controls and the possible difference in balance between pc, ps4 and xbox one versions(there is really no difference in my opinion) I think it's very possible to make cross platform multiplayer. I know it's very rare and not that easy to happen, but I still hope there is a chance ;)
« Last post by St. Jimmy on February 22, 2018, 10:09:49 PM »
Actually when the game gets released, don't the early access reviews get wiped out or something?
Game Design / Game HUD shake effect
« Last post by JohnBlackhills on February 22, 2018, 10:03:57 PM »
Collisions in the game feels very great and there is not other game that did it as good as in Wreckfest in my opinion (if I don't count those strange situations when ur car strangely bounce off after hiting the wall or when u get stuck in other player's car)

I think the last nice touch to make collisions feel better is to add shaking effect for the game HUD. Not a lot .. just like we have camera shake right now.

Also the same effect could make driving better - for example when sliding the corner the hud will shake a little bit, or when car's engine is revving in high pitch or when breaking.
I'm not sure if there is still time for ideas like this or if it's something that needs a lot of work and time to make it, but still it would be a nice thing  8)
Information / Re: SERVER NAME MODERATION !
« Last post by Tonza on February 22, 2018, 09:56:01 PM »
Dont know if bugbear can conduct steam bans, but at least server name filtering/censorship would be nice
« Last post by JohnBlackhills on February 22, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »
I'm just here wondering why steam can't bother to mark old reviews with a stamp that says its outdated or something. Those old reviews leave dent forever to the overall rating, but at 65% we not far from mostly positive which I think is at 70%
Yeah actualy they could because those old reviews are from alpha stage of the game and now we are in beta so ;)
« Last post by Tonza on February 22, 2018, 09:51:38 PM »
I'm just here wondering why steam can't bother to mark old reviews with a stamp that says its outdated or something. Those old reviews leave dent forever to the overall rating, but at 65% we not far from mostly positive which I think is at 70%. But I guess thats just steam and valve for you, they love to add useless, unfinished and bad (with zero positive effect) features to their platform instead of improving quality-of-life. Reviews is one of the most abused features (if you even can call them 'reviews')
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10