Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Fatal Error at launch
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:52:32 AM »
I took a look at the /06_american car folder and there no spoiler_rear_0.vhcl files. There:

spoiler_rear_c_0.vhcl
spoiler_rear_l_0.vhcl
spoiler_rear_r_0.vhcl

Zero, you remember buying or swapping spoiler for the RoadSlayer GT? Did you just recently unlock the RoadSlayer GT doing career mode?

Might try this for a test, go here: c:\Program Files\Steam\userdata\[User ID]\228380\local\wreckfest

and rename this file: playerinventory2.usli  to playerinventory2-test.usli

See if error go away. If this works, you going have upgrade you cars again and may have to re-buy parts. Could use the Free Market mod to re-buy parts if needed, then disable mod.

Here thread with same issue, but no fix found: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,11503.0.html

Is there a problem with unlocking the RoadSlayer GT or is there a problem with one the spoiler parts?

I unlock the GT version last week and use it online Saturday, no problem. I did check the visual parts when I got the car, did not change the spoiler RoadSlayer GT came with.
Support / T150 not working?
« Last post by Isaiahhaase on September 18, 2018, 10:36:14 PM »
Trying to get my t150 steering wheel to work but it won’t any ideas on how to make it work?
Bug Reports / Re: Fatal Error at launch
« Last post by St. Jimmy on September 18, 2018, 09:39:11 PM »
Could be that the .vsrp file is saying to un/install non-existing file. At least it looks like that in the files. It says to uninstall that file even though it doesn't exist.
Bug Reports / Fatal Error at launch
« Last post by Conte Zero on September 18, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »
Had to reinstall game from Steam, it always worked flawlessly, but today I can't play it, got this message, tried everything, please help.
Local files integrity test on Steam says "1 file missing, it will be obtained again", but nothing happens. Here are screens of the error message.
Please help, thank you.

Modding / Re: Same _n & _s bmap for differen skins.
« Last post by St. Jimmy on September 18, 2018, 04:18:25 PM »
Yea I remembered wrong... .vepa needs more referencing so the amount of files needed could be reduced.
« Last post by sam223 on September 18, 2018, 03:26:55 PM »
You need to either create all 6 files per design or duplicate them from another design. Making them them per design is the optimum way,but you can get away with some copy and paste if you don't mind your damaged version having mismatched spec and normal maps.

Not possible to reference them from a different design as far as im aware. Would be really useful if there was more reference sections in the .vepa files. All parts files actually.
« Last post by St. Jimmy on September 18, 2018, 02:58:02 PM »
Why would you make the same file multiple times when you could just reference to that one file that you say should work on those 10 other paints?
Modding / Same _n & _s bmap for differen skins.
« Last post by M!NT on September 18, 2018, 02:44:12 PM »
Hello,
is there a possibility to use the same body *_n.bmap and *_s.bmap as well as *damaged_n.bmap and *damaged_s.bmap for different *_c5.bmap's?

if I have now 10 skins, and for each skin an extra _n & _s map must create, although all are the same makes the mod unnecessarily large.
Bug Reports / Re: Tarmac 3 short track, need a checkpoint.
« Last post by sam223 on September 18, 2018, 02:37:57 PM »
While I agree that should be fixed, it's not actually a shortcut which helps your lap time, the real problems with Tarmac 3 (Espedalen) lie in the ability to use the grass for the fastest line, the grass here doesn't give you any loss of traction and acts just like the tarmac, so there's a few sections where it's just better to run out wide on the grass to keep your speed.

Here is a video with the fastest lines on these tracks, the fix is to either make the grass lose you traction (i'd hate to see running wide actually slow your car down as that's very unrealistic), or to add some objects in the way/make the ground bumpier in places.

Oh my,you spent almost as much time off road than on it
General Discussion / Re: Forum badges
« Last post by DemonSpeeding on September 18, 2018, 02:28:24 AM »
Test
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10