Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Deluxe Content not recieved
« Last post by Phen248 on Today at 05:14:29 AM »
I purchased the "full-time wrecker" edition of wreckfest directly from the website on 2016-10-26 and have yet to receive the soundtrack or a code for the backer car. I've archived my receipt as evidence of my purchase.
Also, I did receive the email regarding the player names being used with the ai, so I know there's nothing wrong with my current email.

I only purchased the PS4 edition of the game, so does that mean I'll be receiving my deluxe content in November (as I presume), or have I just been overlooked?
General Discussion / Re: For PS4?
« Last post by Phen248 on Today at 04:59:54 AM »
November 20th for PS4 full release. No news yet on a beta.
General Discussion / Wreckfest Support Websites
« Last post by bill1947 on Today at 04:43:01 AM »
Are there any other websites that support Wreckfest other than mine?

https://simracingdepot.us
Game Design / Re: Quality of Life Ideas
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 03:34:30 AM »
There should also be server options for forcing driving aids on/off/half for each of the aids. The aids significantly change how fast the cars are on track and there is no way to view which aids what player is running.

Also there should be a way to force first person view on server to prevent people from abusing 3rd person.

Take the car numbers off the paint layer and add another layer that lets you set the number yourself.

Using assists online been discuss a few times in the forum.

I would like to see a symbol next to player name to indicate if player is using assists. Might encourage more players to use no assists.  :)

If a KB player, might be pretty tough to play Wreckfest without a little help.
Bug Reports / Re: First Person Discrepancies
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on Today at 03:20:42 AM »
+1
Game Design / Re: Quality of Life Ideas
« Last post by Master on Today at 02:56:51 AM »
There should also be server options for forcing driving aids on/off/half for each of the aids. The aids significantly change how fast the cars are on track and there is no way to view which aids what player is running.

Also there should be a way to force first person view on server to prevent people from abusing 3rd person.

Take the car numbers off the paint layer and add another layer that lets you set the number yourself.

DLC: If you add DLC for the love of god dont split the community. Tracks should be free. Cars should be able to drive against if someone doesnt own them. If you make the tracks DLC own only and the cars only able to be driven if everyone on the server owns them... then you will kill the community.
Bug Reports / First Person Discrepancies
« Last post by Master on Today at 02:54:37 AM »
There are some first person view discrepancies with the car 3d models. This might be intentional but if so I wish we had the option to go back to how it was in the beta.

When you modify your window structure it isnt visible from the cockpit. That was always a really cool tradeoff of protection vs visibility. And while I know you can always just go to 3rd person and negate it, it was a really cool feature that really made you feel like you were driving in the car.

There is also differences in the ornaments. If you put the cows head on your front grill you cant see the horns while in first person mode.

I hope we at least get the option to have these things visible.
Modding / Re: Camera modding
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:36:16 AM »
Here my thread for making custom cams. Not sure it be any help for TrackIR.

Making custom cam files for each car.
Player-Run Events / Re: NCG Release Celebration Multiclass Endurance!
« Last post by BrianUK on Today at 01:08:25 AM »
Are you hosting another one soon? I'd love to take part in that since I missed this one, since my internet situation is a little weird right now, I sometimes have one and sometimes not.

I'm looking at the weekend of the 1st of July, so keep an eye out. I have a backer car key to give away (assuming that can be done), so I want to get another one in sooner rather than later.
Player-Run Events / Re: NCG Release Celebration Multiclass Endurance!
« Last post by Frisker on Today at 01:04:53 AM »
Are you hosting another one soon? I'd love to take part in that since I missed this one, since my internet situation is a little weird right now, I sometimes have one and sometimes not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10