General Discussion / ???? ?????
« Last post by ValeriaLam on Today at 08:17:44 AM »
General Discussion / ???? ??? ??????
« Last post by KseniaFut on Today at 08:12:04 AM »
General Discussion / ???? ???? ?????
« Last post by ValeriaLam on Today at 05:30:48 AM »
News / Re: March Update 2
« Last post by barneygumble on Today at 04:49:55 AM »
Great update, especially the reduced damage for attackers works great.  Also the Trackdesign, destructable signboards, tirestacks etc. are great implemented. The updated Trackdesign  with some hills and jumps is on the right "track". Please more of that.   In the earlier stage of the game it was too easy to get lost on the side of the track, really glad to see that pretty much fixed now. 

The damage seen on the car seem to be quite scaled back with the last March Updates, which seems a step back to me.
Maybe its possible to add an option to choose between  :

very deformed damage (like in early beta) - heavy damage (before March Update) - normal Damage (now status) etc
Personally I really liked the softbody-deformations.  Less looks pretty much like the usual 08/15 standard Racing games, its important to show "damage"  to be a Wreckfest.

The Main Menue looks pretty good, however I would like to see it overworked a bit ( Changing the Car is still a bit too troublesome by going back to the first menu )
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 03:42:53 AM »
Now if the cars had headlights.   :D
General Discussion / Re: Lawn Mower Derby in Regional Juniors.
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 03:40:11 AM »
Lawnmowers are the weakest link in the game. BB should have made GoKarts or Quad Runners.
Have you remembered to click "Save" button when doing changes with WSM? Otherwise the changes don't get written in the config.

Bottom left of the WSM click the "View Config", you can see the current config with Notepad. What the config shows you for:
Code: [Select]
Yes, the lan=0 and so on.. One thing i noticed, that the ports are only opened on the PC and not on my wireless connected laptop. Maybe this is the problem?

I don't think you would want to run server software or do a player host from a computer using wireless. A server want fast and big pipe to handle all the data that get pass to it and sent back out to all joining players.

Be best run server from the PC with cat5 cable to the internet.

Also using a mobile phone's internet to connect to the internet, may not be good enough. Are you able to join online Wreckfest servers using this mobile phone's internet?
Mod Share / Re: Online Bangers : Wreckfest (2018)
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 01:07:29 AM »
Thanks for the info, BB needs to work on the AMD part of the game or they may loose a lot of purchases because of it when it becomes more known of.  ;)
Tracks / Re: Track design philosophy
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 12:58:23 AM »
I still miss the FlatOut Series of game and still have them installed for a late night booty call, LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10