Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Information / Re: Console download
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:48:16 AM »
I doubt there will even be a beta.. they been sayin that the game will be out early spring and its PAST early spring.. I'm starting to doubt that they will even let the game come to ps4.. and getting a lil pissed off waitin on this game...

Bugbear got finish the beta for the PC version of Wreckfest before they can release a beta version for the consoles I would think. PC beta branch Build coming mid May maybe.

Ps4??

From Bugbear twitter page: https://twitter.com/bugbeargames/with_replies

dean derbyshire? @deanderbyshire Apr 24

@bugbeargames im currently playing the pc version awesome game so far.when does the beta come to ps4? This week would be great ?

BugbearEntertainment? @bugbeargames
Replying to @deanderbyshire

It would! But we still have quite a bit of work ahead so we're talking about months, not days :-)

But ya, Bugbear has been a little too optimistic when saying when something might release. Seem there always something that come up to slow down development, like nasty bug.  :P
Information / Re: Console download
« Last post by goldenglove on Today at 01:52:08 AM »
I doubt there will even be a beta.. they been sayin that the game will be out early spring and its PAST early spring.. I'm starting to doubt that they will even let the game come to ps4.. and getting a lil pissed off waitin on this game...
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Daystar on April 29, 2017, 05:21:46 PM »
OK, repaired most of it. I hope video will show in about an hour or so... needs time to upload and I have to leave for the day now. Just some random impressions of the 8-o-rama mod - reloaded.  :) Available in steam workshop.

http://youtu.be/gH32cvpgnDE

Cool video Ricky! what damage mod did you use while playing in your video? I will go check out the workshop now.  :)
News / Re: April Update 2017-04-07
« Last post by The Very End on April 29, 2017, 03:42:23 PM »
Forcing people to not use assist is not the way. Its like forcing people to either drive with a wheel or not. Different inputs - different ways of driving. If you truly want to kill off multiplayer entirely forced views or forced input options will be the last nail in the coffin.

Think of it this way, new player joins mp after buying game. 10 out of 20 servers uses mods the player do not ha e or know, 5 uses certain inputs settings this new player cannot handle, 4 servers forced cockpit which the player cannot or want to drive with and lastly there is one server the player can drive as he wants - too bad it is the empty server. Ergo player leaves the mp entirely.

Forcing people never works, and from experiences from other driving games where you force people into driving the way of the "elite" creates a small and toxic community.
« Last post by Mopower on April 29, 2017, 03:34:42 PM »
The player tags could be definitely a host option. Talking about host options, any other you'd like to have?
To go with no nameplates/healthbars? Force assists off... The 2 big gameplay things that have been asked for several times. And I don't want people to see names... Really promotes teaming.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by RickyB on April 29, 2017, 03:34:06 PM »
OK, repaired most of it. I hope video will show in about an hour or so... needs time to upload and I have to leave for the day now. Just some random impressions of the 8-o-rama mod - reloaded.  :) Available in steam workshop.

General Discussion / Re: Ps4??
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on April 29, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »
Full Game on Playstation 4 (Digital). Estimated Release: Early Spring 2017

I think we are now in early spring 2017, some news about the release?

It now became early summer.

Source? Or do just want to be funny?

Just wanted to be funny, sorry. Real release date is Q4 2018.
« Last post by Purple44 on April 29, 2017, 11:12:42 AM »

Edit: Yes about jumps, how come the car is so back heavy? Most of the times the cars back - half will go down first with or without the use of trottle.

Dead body ( troll ) in the trunk of the AM1, maybe?
« Last post by The Very End on April 29, 2017, 11:04:07 AM »
Forgot one feature in sp / mp; AI resets on or off. Please :) Maybe just tie it to player as well, reset options in SP.

Edit: Yes about jumps, how come the car is so back heavy? Most of the times the cars back - half will go down first with or without the use of trottle.
« Last post by BenDover on April 29, 2017, 05:46:51 AM »
Well this is a very recurring issue (mostly on gravel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KF-zaM7UxM

right now, the safest way on this part is an alternative route on the right side grass instead of the real track.
As far as we know, it seems to be the rear body that hits the ground and triggers a crash-like rebound.
The way it goes into a front somersault reminds me of the way you bounce when you go barrelling during a crash.

Nova, what suspension and tires you using? Using soft suspension does not help with the problem? Is this problem more of a AM1 car issue or others cars having same kind of problem with jump?

Does look like the rear of the AM1 is coming down hard on the landing in video.

Did not see the Gravel 1 jump as a problem with the Sedan II.

Its almost a problem for the most car what I see on my server, dosent matter what suspension you have sadly, to "trick" this, stop throttle untill you land and 4 of 5 times it use to be fine :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10