Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: June Update
« Last post by Kompressor on June 28, 2017, 11:39:48 PM »
Can't tell that FFB is bad, but somehow lifeless compared to old one. Feeling of the road is almost nonexistent. Now it feels soft and quiet. A bit too quiet.)) But thanks for getting rid of canned vibration effects, that was quite useless.
Devs, what forced you to put under the graders some cool and fun old tracks? Was there much complaining about or else?
Any chances to get an option to set up incar view positions and save them? Please!)) For some cars it looks like you are in the truck.
« Last post by Orbotnive T on June 28, 2017, 10:30:19 PM »
it's back XD last time ill say it. it's on and off. just have to keep trying.
« Last post by Purple44 on June 28, 2017, 09:52:02 PM »
crashing again at MP server list :/

I just tested online, no crash. Lot of servers in the list. I join a empty one, started race no problem.
« Last post by MamieNova on June 28, 2017, 09:46:59 PM »
it had been working for the past five hours. I wonder what causes this. My money would be on a badly named server...
« Last post by Orbotnive T on June 28, 2017, 09:44:32 PM »

yes just reinstalled, made some cash, bought a car to get past parts missing online, went to try it hoping it would work and game crashes
« Last post by MamieNova on June 28, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »
Bug Reports / Re: Smoke file use to be a safe mod, like custom skins.
« Last post by Purple44 on June 28, 2017, 09:30:22 PM »
Maybe some other data changed in the files, causing your old ones to be classed a invalid

I look at the numbers and some them had change from the last Build.
« Last post by sam223 on June 28, 2017, 09:28:14 PM »
Maybe some other data changed in the files, causing your old ones to be classed a invalid
« Last post by Purple44 on June 28, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »
Got my purple smoke working and Wreckfest still thinks my game is stock so I can go online with my purple smoke.  :D

I ended up copying over the new stock files from the \data folder. There a bunch more smoke files now and tweaked the .fxbp files. All I do is paste in new numbers to get purple, no other tweaks. friction - #8F16DC - slide and slip - #9318E2

The slip_smoke3 file I left alone, it set to a white color. So you can see a trace of white smoke.

Support / Re: How can I run the previous build?
« Last post by Daystar on June 28, 2017, 08:58:15 PM »
Woohoo! it worked! and best thing is, it actually kept my car stats somehow! no exp but it will be fun building that back up again. and no insane amount of cash. I am stoked really! lol
also made a desktop shortcut to the game. just got to remember not launch it from my steam app on my taskbar now! and also I will not try to go online with the previous build. probably would say wrong client or crash anyways. Thank you guys! I can continue playing it again, and also be able to play The Very Ends cool tracks. ughhh which reminds me oh no! so when he updates his textures, I might not be able to play The Very Track pack!  :o Guess I need to archive it quickly! lol

So happy to get her running again!

I might come back to newer Bugbear/THQ builds later on, granted car stats return, AWD Transmission implemented for my keyboard play (for great handling). and graphics optimization. lost some fps with the newer track artworks. (newest build)

Have a great night!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10