Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Other Games / [WIP] SpaceWarped Online
« Last post by SpaceWarped on August 20, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
Hello, my dear space lovers!

I just wanted to show you some progress with my online first-person space combat game.

Now remember this is only the lobby where you get in your starship to explore the distant solar system or/and search for 6v6 "Arenas".

Waiting forward to play this game with you!

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4KhhJMnMU8T0L3NYgCknQ
Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/Space-Warped-1357736187616583/

News / Re: First News from Nodic
« Last post by RexDarr on August 19, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »
I don't know if any of you guys ever played "Driven to destruction"?
There was a garage where you could upgrade your car and even paint it like you wanted (graffiti style)

I played Test Drice: Eve Of Destruction. Similar idea. Paint booth. Wasnt great. Couldn't paint hub caps or certain areas of the vehicle like the entire trunk or the entire front side panels

Maybe not but i liked the rawness of the painting...it looked like it was done with a spray can (as it should on those old bangers)

Agreed. It's almost a requirement to have a spray can paint job on the ol bangers
Modding / Re: GoKart Plus
« Last post by Purple44 on August 19, 2017, 02:27:30 PM »
This what Bagedit show me:

GoKart Raceway - 690281205

Suicide pack - 806300441

Cops & Robbers v2 - 749805286
« Last post by Daystar on August 19, 2017, 02:18:10 PM »
Here a flyby video of reworked Sandpit 1 Long Loop Rev and Hairpin tracks. Video give you a look of some the stuff I added back into Sandpit 1 tracks, that Bugbear removed to make tracks "safer". Also added the jog back in for the Sandpit 1 Long Loop tracks and removed some guardrails I thought were in the way.

Backhoes, loaders and dump trucks are back, along with a few well place rocks and hills. :)

You will see some placeholder signs. Zeb working on some new ones for the Sandpit tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQ7eL6bbxQ

Epic track modding Purple! really impressed. so how will I be able to play this with the previous build of the game? what directories do I need to add or delete? and where do I put the textures?
so pissed off that BB had to go and screw with directory paths.. ughhh CanyonX and Trackfest I cannot get to work in previous build. but thank god I got The Very Track pack & Demolition Derby to work with previous build. and I made back ups of Additional Parts and various other essential mods before the authors updated their mods.  Cheers Purp!

When Gokart Plus get release late next week, guess you can download mod and you may not need the old textures mod if using an older Build and see what tracks load.

But the Sandpit 1 tracks I'm redoing are using the current Sandpit 1 base file, this June file may crash an old Build.

I been making the GoKart plus mod so it run again in the June Build, so doubt new version of mod going run well in old Builds and the way the new menu folders work, may not work with the old Builds.

Now if have the old copies of GoKart Raceway, Cops and Robbers and the Suicide pack, they should run with the older Builds. I have not updated these Workshop mods yet.

Thanks for the reply Purple. and do you have the id Numbers for the 3 mods you mentioned. please. this way I can go and archive them up right away, and unzip them into my older /mods directory :)

Player-Run Events / Re: Saturday Night Mod(s)
« Last post by Purple44 on August 19, 2017, 01:49:51 PM »
i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server

K we got a Euro server, thanks Burns. :)

Now is there any Euro guy that wants to be an Admin Saturday Aug 26?

And nobody suggested yet what be a good time to start the Euro host on a Saturday night? 7:00pm GMT ( 8:00pm London time )?
« Last post by Purple44 on August 19, 2017, 01:35:28 PM »
Here a flyby video of reworked Sandpit 1 Long Loop Rev and Hairpin tracks. Video give you a look of some the stuff I added back into Sandpit 1 tracks, that Bugbear removed to make tracks "safer". Also added the jog back in for the Sandpit 1 Long Loop tracks and removed some guardrails I thought were in the way.

Backhoes, loaders and dump trucks are back, along with a few well place rocks and hills. :)

You will see some placeholder signs. Zeb working on some new ones for the Sandpit tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQ7eL6bbxQ

Epic track modding Purple! really impressed. so how will I be able to play this with the previous build of the game? what directories do I need to add or delete? and where do I put the textures?
so pissed off that BB had to go and screw with directory paths.. ughhh CanyonX and Trackfest I cannot get to work in previous build. but thank god I got The Very Track pack & Demolition Derby to work with previous build. and I made back ups of Additional Parts and various other essential mods before the authors updated their mods.  Cheers Purp!

When Gokart Plus get release late next week, guess you can download mod and you may not need the old textures mod if using an older Build and see what tracks load.

But the Sandpit 1 tracks I'm redoing are using the current Sandpit 1 base file, this June file may crash an old Build.

I been making the GoKart plus mod so it run again in the June Build, so doubt new version of mod going run well in old Builds and the way the new menu folders work, may not work with the old Builds.

Now if have the old copies of GoKart Raceway, Cops and Robbers and the Suicide pack, they should run with the older Builds. I have not updated these Workshop mods yet.
« Last post by Facial_Burns on August 19, 2017, 01:27:16 PM »
i could host but no guarantee that i could be there too admin, it would be a dedi server
Modding / Re: Track error
« Last post by RickyB on August 19, 2017, 01:25:57 PM »
According to wiki, CreateAiData.cpp (283): "startZ <= 0.f" could be...

- Caused by the first AI sector being ahead of the starting positions. Make sure your first AI sector encapsulates the rear most starting positions
OR
- This error can also be caused due to track rotation. Rotate the track 180 degrees and ensure the error doesn't still happen.

Not sure if it was that same error, but once I really had to rotate the whole scene in blender to export without an error. If the AI sectors are ok, it's worth a try.
News / Re: First News from Nodic
« Last post by Konan on August 19, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »
I don't know if any of you guys ever played "Driven to destruction"?
There was a garage where you could upgrade your car and even paint it like you wanted (graffiti style)

I played Test Drice: Eve Of Destruction. Similar idea. Paint booth. Wasnt great. Couldn't paint hub caps or certain areas of the vehicle like the entire trunk or the entire front side panels

Maybe not but i liked the rawness of the painting...it looked like it was done with a spray can (as it should on those old bangers)
« Last post by Callahan420 on August 19, 2017, 08:06:37 AM »
I am interested in joining sometime depending on the time. I am a night owl so it would be more like Sunday morning mods. LOL!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10