Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Arial view race recording...
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 12:15:21 PM »
If it's some real serious business racing, people can just record their POV from the race itself or the replay, if that's what you mean. However I can't see wreckfest ever getting THAT serious

No replay online thou.

Fantasy, once race starts, a player could park his car, go photomode and go free cam or could select a player and follow using one of the camera options. I like using spherical. Can rotate cam around the car.

Like I did in the first race in this video:

General Discussion / Re: Arial view race recording...
« Last post by Tonza on Today at 11:28:50 AM »
If it's some real serious business racing, people can just record their POV from the race itself or the replay, if that's what you mean. However I can't see wreckfest ever getting THAT serious
News / Re: Wreckfest - Audiodraft Game Music Contest
« Last post by Callahan420 on Today at 09:42:31 AM »
Went back and voted on a few more. Also found a new band to listen to and even bought their CD.

As for the setups and stuff sometimes things just won't work correctly but I hope BB can find something that works. If not maybe it could be added in later as Purple suggested.
General Discussion / Arial view race recording...
« Last post by Fantasy121 on Today at 08:51:51 AM »
Late to the party here so apologies if you have been asked this 1000 times so far, With more multiplayer servers setting up leagues its important to have such feature to help admin what is very competitive racing... is this up for consideration as its also used on other game formats?

Thank in advance
Modding / Re: How to read/edit .vpdp files?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 03:50:09 AM »
I got it to work by repairing microsoft c++ then dragging VCRUNTIME and MSVCP into the same folder as bagedit. The microsoft page really helped. There are so many different things to edit in there though. If my mod messes anything up I can just delete the whole folder so it will go back to normal, right? Because It's only overwriting it?

Don't have to delete folder, just don't enable your mod in the Mods tab list. But if mod not working out and will not use it, then ya delete it.
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 03:47:52 AM »
Fingers crossed there is some way they can work it out.
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 03:23:54 AM »
Sorry Hoppen, I meant from a technical point of view - like you know we did have that functionality once but it was removed due to complications we had with the multiplayer code and it's not something we can simply put in and hope for the best. We know this is something that you guys really need and want so we're going to re-evaluate our options but you have to understand it's not just something that we prefer not to put in but something that can have a lot of possible repercussions that we have to take into account, and all that is time away from something else.

Since Bugbear under the gun to get Wreckfest to final version, the online community will take it on the chin for now. But being able to swap car parts from the lobby really need make it back into the game some day in an update next year Janne. Please!

« Last post by sam223 on Today at 01:20:08 AM »
I got it to work by repairing microsoft c++ then dragging VCRUNTIME and MSVCP into the same folder as bagedit. The microsoft page really helped. There are so many different things to edit in there though. If my mod messes anything up I can just delete the whole folder so it will go back to normal, right? Because It's only overwriting it?
Correct. Wreckfest mods work as either additions e.g new chassis/track with all its data added. Or modifications, where any default or mod content can be changed,and provided that mod is last on the mods list, thats the settings or files that will be used in game.
« Last post by mvrersg on November 18, 2017, 11:23:20 PM »
« Last post by Tonza on November 18, 2017, 11:17:22 PM »
We're shooting for every car to have unique audio and actually in our current build most already have.

As in the latest public build or your current in-house build under development? Currently they do sound slightly different, but just kind of dull. Or the problem is in my ears lol :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10