Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by sam223 on July 27, 2017, 06:49:28 PM »
I'll give the reliant a home ( besides Steam Workshop ) if you want release the car Sam.  ;)
Feel free to play around with surface settings (body friction). Download link to EU 1 (II) with central wheels is above
« Last post by Purple44 on July 27, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »
I'll give the reliant a home ( besides Steam Workshop ) if you want release the car Sam.  ;)
« Last post by sam223 on July 27, 2017, 06:36:00 PM »
Was only a 5 minute job to move the front wheels in and it works ok. Youd need to play around with surface friction though so they actually roll over. Currently it it just drops to 1 side,not enough friction to roll it over. Maybe raise the center of mass a bit aswell

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9NiAB1uGacPY0FUdDNrWUFiOHc
« Last post by Purple44 on July 27, 2017, 06:29:58 PM »
Haha oh god! Please do ;)

Ya please do Sam. There been many requests for the reliant robin in the forum.  :)

Reliant robin (three wheelers)
« Last post by The Very End on July 27, 2017, 05:49:07 PM »
Haha oh god! Please do ;)
« Last post by sam223 on July 27, 2017, 05:47:28 PM »
Just a bit of fun
Modding / Re: GoKart Plus
« Last post by Purple44 on July 27, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »
Tramac 3 Mixed is back from the dead.    Had no problem loading April version of track with June Build. :)

I tighten up the checkpoints thanks to Mazay visualizer and the in-game track tool. Added some objects to discourage cheating of the track and cover sinkhole at far end of track.

Hopefully tomorrow I can checkout the present End sent me a couple days ago.  :D
Modding / Re: GoKart Plus
« Last post by Purple44 on July 27, 2017, 09:49:06 AM »
You know what really missing from the GoKart Plus mod? A gokart to race on the gokart track!

Heddly did a great gokart mod for Flatout 2 and he was thinking of taking his gokart and putting it in Wreckfest, but Heddly had hard time trying to figure out how to do car modeling in Blender. He use to using Zmodeler2.

There any car modder out there that like bring a gokart to Wreckfest?  :D

I'm sure Heddly be willing to give you a hand and maybe you could import Heddly FO2 gokart into Blender or 3D Max. You can PM Heddly here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php?action=profile;u=18
General Discussion / Re: The all-awesome screenshot thread
« Last post by sam223 on July 27, 2017, 01:25:41 AM »
Game Design / Re: Multiplayer Server Browser
« Last post by FalconXY on July 26, 2017, 10:00:58 PM »
3. When quitting out of a race have the option to go back to the server browser not just back to the main Wreckfest menu.
4. Some colours of server names don't work well with the current background, green for example is very hard to read and orange can get lost in the lighter background colour. Have a single colour for the server list and adjust any text colours to make them more visible against the background.

Yes, 3 and 4 are very bad at the moment and should be done better.
I would like to have a single color background for the server list as I have problems to read the text on this semi see through background.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10