Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Boomer RS not hearing engine sound in mp
« Last post by PerroDeHierro on Today at 10:56:31 PM »
no sound to me with boomer and warwagon, Just intermittently.
Modding / Re: Custom Vehicle Error on Building
« Last post by TheButterApple24 on Today at 10:12:46 PM »
Ok thanks
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 10:11:58 PM »
Me neither in max :) but for the objects just go through them all and check they actually have a mesh,delete any that dont. For the pivots youll have to google how to do it in max.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 10:10:05 PM »
Well you could do it now i think but not with splat maps. Its something im gonna try with a track im building. 1 mesh,2 different materials assigned to it so you could have a grippy racing line and slippery offline. But ive not got that far yet so not sure if itll actually work :)
Hopefully, as it works that way with cars and assigning different material properties to different parts of the mesh on a single object.
« Last post by TheButterApple24 on Today at 10:09:39 PM »
Sorry but I don't really know how to check for that
Multiplayer / Re: Will there ever be servers for south america?
« Last post by Gonbatfire on Today at 09:48:32 PM »
Ok so i put that setting and not even in max (i think 9200ms) made the game playable, but it helps a bit though, thanks.

I already hit 1.9 hours of game if i hit 2 hours i wont be able to refund it, since i bought it everything i had was only problems...
Maybe i will consider buying it again when it's finished and a lot latinoamerican people starts playing it
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 09:45:01 PM »
Yeah it would, as you say you could have a lot of fun things. Say you have just a gravel road with bits of wet parts and parts covered with dust; All 3 surfaces would feel very different and create a unique and dynamic experience. One could only hope that this is something which might be possible in future, or even better; Have splatmap support 3 different materials. Basically, instead of having 3 different textures assigned to the different slots on the material, why not have up to 3 different materials going into those slots? Then you would get - as you say, a range of options when you could assign 3 very different materials to the one and same splatmap.
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 09:40:33 PM »
Did you check there were no empty objects and position pivots also?
« Last post by TheButterApple24 on Today at 09:39:48 PM »
I did the xForm thingy but it still gave me the same error
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 09:39:45 PM »
Mixing surface should be fine,ive seen it on many mod tracks and it causes no problems. Shame about the splat maps though,that would've been really interesting if they were actually different. Although you probably wont notice it much in vanilla game since the surface physics are very similar for all surfaces. But it got me thinking,you could've used these for damp tracks and had slippery wet parts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10