Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Fatal Error message 'Cant get bbUpgrade'
« Last post by 78MagnumGuy on Today at 02:39:22 AM »
Well, my textures are back atleast.. still can't progress in the game due to that error.
Vehicles / Re: Volkswagen Beetle!!!
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:21:01 AM »
The beetle is on the speedbird (double decker)

But that not the beetle in the pic. unless it the bettle's shell.
News / Re: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:17:04 AM »
Before even thinking about cross-platform, Bugbear will need approval of Sony, Microsoft, etc. all associated acts. Because they aren't too keen on having cross-platform with rival devices.
you need to take Microsoft out of that statement. Microsoft would be very happy to have Cross-play with PC (have you been living under a rock?) Sony wouldn't even allow for cross-play AT ALL.
eh what? PC and Xbox arent really rival devices. Playstation and Xbox are. But even with PC and Xbox, last time I heard Microsoft don't like cross-platform because no matter the game, PC players will always have the advantage.

I can see in a FPShooter, a good PC player has an advantage.

But in a racing game, does PC player still have advantage?

Also, will consoles handle 24 cars\players online?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:11:47 AM »
Well, I don't know why that would be an issue out of a sudden though? It is running the game on the Radeon however. I'm still confused about that error message though. I can't upgrade any of my cars, which is hindering my progress. The pink no-texture cars are just an addition to the main issue I have, however not a main concern ><

Pink texture, mean missing textutre file.

Try verifying your Wreckfest files:

« Last post by 78MagnumGuy on Today at 02:06:23 AM »
Well, I don't know why that would be an issue out of a sudden though? It is running the game on the Radeon however. I'm still confused about that error message though. I can't upgrade any of my cars, which is hindering my progress. The pink no-texture cars are just an addition to the main issue I have, however not a main concern ><
Bug Reports / Re: Level didn't load correctly?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:05:39 AM »
What track did this happen on?

Did this happen doing the career mode?
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:01:57 AM »
Look like you running a laptop, did you lose your Wreckfest profile, so Wreckfest will use your Radeon HD 8750M?

MY PRIMARY DISPLAY ADAPTER IS NOT DETECTED BY THE GAME!
Most likely you need to create a profile for the game in the display adapter settings and make sure the profile is set to use the primary display adapter. If you're using NVIDIA Optimus, create a new profile in the NVIDIA Control Panel under 3D Settings/Manage 3D Settings for the game, and make sure that 'High-Performance NVIDIA processor' is selected as the preferred graphics processor in Program Settings. For AMD users, the process is pretty much the same. Furthermore, if your laptop has an on-board switch for selecting between Stamina and Speed modes, make sure that Speed is selected; the primary displayer adapter is available only in the Speed mode.
General Discussion / Re: Wreckfest - Reviews
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 01:52:38 AM »
Here a reviewer that show some history of "derby racing" and how far we come to Wreckfest before giving his review:

General Discussion / Re: Thoughts on career mode?
« Last post by ji1 on Today at 01:45:18 AM »
AI upgrading their cars progressively is  something that we were wanting to implement but alas, in the end we simply ran out of time to get it done in time for the launch.

hey bugbear, is this bonus target challenge supposed to be terrible? because its terrible

also why is realistic damage so horrificly unbalanced
Quick update..

upon restarting the game, varying amounts of cars have lost their textures and appear pink in races. v.v
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10