Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Totum ????? ??? ?????????? Nailies
« Last post by Marcuscic on Today at 09:24:09 AM »
munchkin ????????????? ? ??????????? ??????? 0-24 ???., munchkin, ???????   More info!
Agreed that advertising the game is important, but what time is tonight for you? The internet is global.

I might be looking to play tonight, but that means 11 p.m. EST to me.

Maybe the forum needs a "Server Up" or "Looking to Play" or "Event Starting Soon" or "Going on Now" category on the main page so people can make known when there will be some action going on.

There is a "player-run events" section, but it's kind of buried, and seems just for larger, less frequent events.

How about just a server switch on whatever method Bugbear chooses(reverse limiter or ghosting)? That way it's up to the server admins if those control features exist or not.

For cutting, I'd like some cuts or alternate paths that include risk, like being slowed by rough terrain (hard to land jumps, etc.), not rocks or walls that make it impossible to cut.
Occasionally, they might be faster if you land successfully, but most often, not.
PC ONLY

We have over 600 players that play many games. We have about 12 that play wreckfest. Since the servers are always empty it would be nice to have regulars that want to play.

They really need to advertise this game, We have streamers that play it on twitch but that isnt enough to fill the servers.

Anyways if you want to play we will be on tonight. Here is our discord.

https://discord.gg/2W4krmv
Tracks / Re: Original tracks that MUST be in The Next Car Game!!!
« Last post by NitroViper on Today at 01:52:51 AM »
There is still no good figure 8 tracks in this game compared to FO2. We need the dogbone track as well....

I have been getting ppl to buy this game left and right but we need more of the original.

DONT MENTION MODS to add them, no one runs them and when ppl try to join those servers they cant. Let everyone play together on maps we want...

It's simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhWasNJsBRw
General Discussion / Re: Worth a watch (videos)
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 01:03:23 AM »
Mildenhall Pre 1970 2017

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvlP_iGH6Ic
General Discussion / Re: The all-awesome screenshot thread
« Last post by SonicUnleashedXY on May 29, 2017, 01:26:57 PM »
Since this is my first post here, I might as well drop these. Enjoy.

General Discussion / Re: The all-awesome screenshot thread
« Last post by Purple44 on May 28, 2017, 04:52:09 PM »
Some online pics from Saturday night racing.

Caught Zeb car with a big grin on:

Caught the guys racing the mowers on the Dirt oval. These guys take their mower racing real serious!!

I`d be happy if Bugbear created three options for multiplayer in their new menus with clear rules and appropriate measures in place!...

RACE: No driving backwards, corner cutting or ramming opponents.

BANGER RACE: No driving backwards or extreme corner cutting.

WRECKFEST BANGER RACE: No Rules Banger Racing where anything goes!

I really thing the "No Rules" banger race is a must!
Information / Re: System requirements
« Last post by sam223 on May 28, 2017, 02:46:38 PM »
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 or AMD Phenom™ II X4
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX™ 570 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7750
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible

You can pick up a 2nd hand 'gaming pc' for about £300 that will run the game no problems. Maybe £500 if you build it yourself
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10