Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Career event bug laps
« Last post by VGabe on Today at 10:14:50 AM »
When I was at that race all the AI opponents died until the race ended. I had to build a full panzer muddigger to survive it with realistic damage mode.
Bug Reports / Re: Career event bug laps
« Last post by Merhunes Dagon on Today at 09:44:54 AM »
Currently the longest track is tarmac 2, and it has 12 laps in this event when others have all 6 laps instead of the last which has 12 laps too (oval if I remember), but it's the last so it's not a problem. I like long race too but this one was really too long.
General Discussion / Re: What I want from a Wreckfest Update
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 09:23:48 AM »
I'd like to see more than one player profile in the save game like FlatOut so my friends can play. They don't have gaming pc's and when they visit I want them to have fun while they are here. I see no problem with this, is there a problem I am not thinking about?
You can make a free second steam account and use the family link feature so that account can play your games on that machine when you are not. I created an account like this so that I can use the free market mod on that account to make skins for cars that my Bacchus account has yet to unlock.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

General Discussion / Re: Forum badges
« Last post by jmcollabo on Today at 09:00:33 AM »
Testing my badge!
General Discussion / Re: Reset abuse seriously getting out of hand
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:14:10 AM »
Yeah it was bad before, I myself have pretty much stopped going on reset servers too.

Hopefully now that the game is out, upcoming patches will focus more on refining things again.

Yup, still holding out Bugbear give us a 5 sec delay reset.  :D

But server have be willing use it, some servers may stick to default rest.  :P

If I the adimn, I will have reset off on derbys, stock fig8 and suicide tracks, 5 sec delay reset for all the other tracks and maybe on for some my custom fig8 tracks.
Modding / Re: Track and car list
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 06:27:51 AM »
Me too, going take awhile to memorize the new track names.

Thanks for doing this Jimmy.  :D  I will talk to CFodder and see if he want to update his server thread.
Bug Reports / The example mod causes crash
« Last post by VGabe on Today at 03:54:10 AM »
ISSUE
The example mod causes crash in the car market.

DESCRIPTION
If I turn on the example mod, the game freezes when I try to select the example car on the market. The strange part is when I enter the market the example car gets loaded with no problem as it's the first in the row. But if I select another car and then try to select the example car again (so it has to load its model again) the game freezes. This happens whether other mods are activated or not. And other car mods I use don't have this issue. I already checked the integrity of the game files on steam.
I would like to start working on my own mod but I would base it on the provided example instead of other modder's work.
General Discussion / Re: What I want from a Wreckfest Update
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 03:32:14 AM »
I'd like to see more than one player profile in the save game like FlatOut so my friends can play. They don't have gaming pc's and when they visit I want them to have fun while they are here. I see no problem with this, is there a problem I am not thinking about?
Bug Reports / reward for completing event was not given
« Last post by ka0sgh0st on Today at 03:28:32 AM »
Hello. I just got the game, and started playing the career. I did a event and as a reward it told me I unlocked the Boomer, yet it never unlocked
Mod Share / (((STAY STILL))) Static / still cockpit view
« Last post by Synthbent715 on Today at 02:54:22 AM »
Hey guys.  This is just another mod I made to fulfill my personal preferences.  I use a real wheel, and when the car is moving around on the screen in cockpit view, it breaks the illusion that the wheel is actually connected to the car.  This mod just makes the cockpit view totally still.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416732196
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10