Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You can sign me up, I'll try and make it if I can!
News / Re: Dev Blog: What are we working on (February)
« Last post by Andy Rotten on Today at 07:52:07 PM »
please add some details on costumization like lights, rims, big tires for muscles, maybe a crash gallery with photos and videos
For sure is speculation,but with so many variables (of what can and cannot be lost) i don't think it would be safe to just let client update server on current status of weight. As you'd have inconsistencies between laggers (who will lose parts faster) and those with good ping who will see car as untouched.

Other things to consider are protection sectors. These are in the parts file,affect the whole car and are not tied to .panl (where you control how things fall off).  Currently you fit a bumper which adds strength along 1 axis,it also adds weight. Lets say you lose that bumper on turn 1 visually. Do you then lose you sector protection also? how would that work when the files are separated.

You can add sector protection/weight without adding anything visually currently.

Would be good addition for maybe next bugbear game,lots of details like this could be expanded imo, but maybe time is not on their side now.
Information / Re: Can i have a answer of Bugbear self?
« Last post by RickyB on Today at 06:29:16 PM »
"Later this year" ... Bugbears twitter keeps answering the console questions pretty regularly. Here's bugbears twitter answers from 2 days ago. It's in there.

https://twitter.com/bugbeargames/status/966998386703511552
That's just speculation, there's no proof that it would be problematic with servers. Mechanical damage and health work fine online, but a few weight changes would cause trouble? That seems very unlikely. But even it did, at least a gamemode for singleplayer should be no problem.
Rally Trophy / Re: New Version Rally Trophy
« Last post by RomFil on Today at 12:38:39 PM »
Information / Can i have a answer of Bugbear self?
« Last post by BdB82 on Today at 04:15:19 AM »
I wait for maybe 3 years that i can play Wreckfest to. I don’t have anPC, only a PS4.
When you come with news about PS4?

the waiting now takes too long.

Hope to here from Bugbear!
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Dalags on Today at 02:32:34 AM »
Fence looks really good!
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 01:40:53 AM »
Thanks! The old ones used em yes, but new ones has new own-made textures.
« Last post by Heddly on Today at 01:32:32 AM »
Starting to take shape!

Really nice looking track TVE, are you using BB textures?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10