Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Everything Else / Re: Best Rally Crash compilation I ever seen.
« Last post by Tonza on November 20, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »
Damn that a long video.. youtube full of good rally crash videos. funny how before youtube was all popular crash compilations like these were sold on dvds in markets lol
Everything Else / Best Rally Crash compilation I ever seen.
« Last post by Daystar on November 20, 2017, 04:17:39 PM »
This is a really awesome video. perfect for this cold dark gray day out here in Germany! some of it reminds me of Wreckfest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuQm5BiZjWE&feature=youtu.be

Have a great day.
Bug Reports / 144hz V-sync not working
« Last post by Spaceface on November 20, 2017, 03:35:41 PM »
ISSUE
144hz v-sync not working?

DESCRIPTION
If I enable v-sync in game it seems to lock to 60 fps (jumps between 57 and 63 fps ) on a 144hz monitor. However, if I leave the refresh rate set at 144hz and disable v-sync in the game settings, with v-sync enabled in the nvidia control panel, it seems to work fine. I did have "Use the 3d application setting" selected in the NV control panel when I tested v-sync  in the game. I have read of others having issues with v-sync, but not this issue specifically. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO
NV control panel has v-sync on, with it disabled in the game settings as seen in the screenshot below:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206391521

This screenshot shows the game running at 57 fps with  v-sync  enabled in game settings and NV control panel set to "Use the 3d application setting"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206407668

Not a huge issue, but just wanted to mention it.

Cheers!  :)
General Discussion / Re: Arial view race recording...
« Last post by sam223 on November 19, 2017, 04:01:42 PM »
Ill show you how to set one up today.Youll still have to have your car on the infield though
« Last post by Purple44 on November 19, 2017, 12:15:21 PM »
If it's some real serious business racing, people can just record their POV from the race itself or the replay, if that's what you mean. However I can't see wreckfest ever getting THAT serious

No replay online thou.

Fantasy, once race starts, a player could park his car, go photomode and go free cam or could select a player and follow using one of the camera options. I like using spherical. Can rotate cam around the car.

Like I did in the first race in this video:

« Last post by Tonza on November 19, 2017, 11:28:50 AM »
If it's some real serious business racing, people can just record their POV from the race itself or the replay, if that's what you mean. However I can't see wreckfest ever getting THAT serious
News / Re: Wreckfest - Audiodraft Game Music Contest
« Last post by Callahan420 on November 19, 2017, 09:42:31 AM »
Went back and voted on a few more. Also found a new band to listen to and even bought their CD.

As for the setups and stuff sometimes things just won't work correctly but I hope BB can find something that works. If not maybe it could be added in later as Purple suggested.
General Discussion / Arial view race recording...
« Last post by Fantasy121 on November 19, 2017, 08:51:51 AM »
Late to the party here so apologies if you have been asked this 1000 times so far, With more multiplayer servers setting up leagues its important to have such feature to help admin what is very competitive racing... is this up for consideration as its also used on other game formats?

Thank in advance
Modding / Re: How to read/edit .vpdp files?
« Last post by Purple44 on November 19, 2017, 03:50:09 AM »
I got it to work by repairing microsoft c++ then dragging VCRUNTIME and MSVCP into the same folder as bagedit. The microsoft page really helped. There are so many different things to edit in there though. If my mod messes anything up I can just delete the whole folder so it will go back to normal, right? Because It's only overwriting it?

Don't have to delete folder, just don't enable your mod in the Mods tab list. But if mod not working out and will not use it, then ya delete it.
News / Re: Wreckfest - Audiodraft Game Music Contest
« Last post by sam223 on November 19, 2017, 03:47:52 AM »
Fingers crossed there is some way they can work it out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10