Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: Dev Blog: What are we working on
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 09:22:49 PM »
Like what you guys are working on Janne. game feels real good so far, and yet you guys are making it even better  :) Thanks for all the work your all putting into it.

And just a small reminder... please bring back car info stats! Have a great night Janne bud  ;D

Modding / Re: Custom Skins Thread
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 08:58:00 PM »
Each wheel is counted as a individual part. As you can change them individually if you wanted. So 1 set,or 1 colour = 4x parts.
For the brake discs problem; Brake_disc object is automatically attached to origin of the wheel.
So instead of moving the wheel out,away from the disk. You need to move the origin of the wheel towards the middle of the car (x)
« Last post by sam223 on Today at 08:55:05 PM »
Sounds good. Control over mechanic damage for mod makers? Maybe there already is,although i couldn't find and files related to it
« Last post by BenDover on Today at 08:37:31 PM »
Sorry, game modes take quite a bit of time to implement and at least at this point no new ones are planned.

Thank you for this dissapointing answer.  :(

Here is what I'm talking about over a year on every update:

I can't understand why you devs put so much time in creating new cars and tracks that the modding community can produce with the great tools that you have shared.

Instead implement more game modes that WE can't do.  :o
Or at least give us a tool to do that by ourselves.  :-*

Some of us dosent use mods. New tracks and cars are needed in the vanilla game as long that they dont have a better mod support like cs have with their "Connect to download" system.
« Last post by rhamm on Today at 08:04:49 PM »
Sorry, game modes take quite a bit of time to implement and at least at this point no new ones are planned.

I can't understand why you devs put so much time in creating new cars and tracks that the modding community can produce with the great tools that you have shared.

You can't understand why they want to create a bunch of content they can use on multiple platforms instead of begging communities to complete their game on multiple platforms?  The game would be a total disaster on consoles if they did that.
« Last post by TheEngiGuy on Today at 07:25:35 PM »
Thanks for the update :)
As Falcon, gamemodes would be nice. Alternatively make a DLC not too far after the release which primairly focuses on adding more game modes.

New gamemode(s) with a new track and a new car can be great expansion pack material.
GO BUGBEAR!
« Last post by Rowdy Burns on Today at 07:23:06 PM »

You forgot to answer the "BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION" - When is the PS4 release date and will it get the beta?! :)

You should already know the answer :) In 2018, no word on the beta.

Not long to go now then! :)

As for the game modes I agree with The Very End... They can be released later down the line in DLC or future updates!
Just a quick thought... Extra cars, game modes etc would be good in future DLC packs updates etc to keep the game alive once it`s fully released and the dust as settled! It is nice when a game updates something new once in a while as usually it brings me back to it... As long as it doesn`t have a silly price attached to the DLC!
On that note though... Wreckfest is something I would definitely buy a season pass for! :)
General Discussion / Re: Linux version
« Last post by TT on Today at 06:50:28 PM »
WINE 3.0 is out now.

If I've heard correctly, DX11 may not be as big of a problem now.

There were some Youtube videos a while back of people running Wreckfest on Linux.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/1368380934270437457/

Was also an older thread about it.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/630802978843568429/

I'm not expecting time to be spent an official Wreckfest Linux port or anything. There are just too many other things to do.
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 06:45:29 PM »
Thanks for the update :)
As Falcon, gamemodes would be nice. Alternatively make a DLC not too far after the release which primairly focuses on adding more game modes.
« Last post by FalconXY on Today at 06:18:31 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10