Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Support / Re: In game fps 5
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 08:12:13 AM »
Have to ask, you using a laptop or PC desktop?

Google say this one the new AMD video cards. Are you using any AMD video card settings outside of Wreckfest, that game might not like?

Any third party AMD program that came with video card that might be causing a problem?
Vehicles / Reliant robin
« Last post by gcr27 on Today at 12:42:17 AM »
 :P
Vehicles / Brazilian cars
« Last post by gcr27 on Today at 12:40:44 AM »
 :D :o 8)
Modding / Collision, AI and Damage Mods
« Last post by Bwoahh on October 15, 2018, 09:45:46 PM »
Just thought about sharing the mods I've done here.

Car collision mod - Adds extra friction in collisions and lowers speed thresholds so that AI can be spun at lower speeds. It also makes it feel like some crashes have extra weight to them.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1530932598

AI mod (WIP) - Includes more paintjobs, armor and visual upgrades to AI. Along with tweaks to AI behavior and additional AI sets of my own.
 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1517910834

Damage mod - Reduces Hitter's self inflicted damage and changed victim's damage in both modes. Mechanical damage has also been tweaked and cars are less prone to getting wrecked from a small tap when at low health. Both damage modes have been modded.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1537199820
Support / In game fps 5
« Last post by l6hmus on October 15, 2018, 09:07:41 PM »
Hi,

I haven't played for a year but now I have updated my PC with new GPU and the game has been very laggy.
In game fps drops around 5 and is impossible to play.
It kind of runs if there isn't any IA players on the screen.
Sneek peek and Santas game run smooth.
My specs:   
Core i7-920 Quad 2.67GHz / RX Vega 64 Biostar 8GB / Ram:    6GB

https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9029&game=Wreckfest&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i7-920+Quad+2.67GHz&gc_make=ATI&gc_deriv=Radeon+RX+Vega+64+Biostar+8GB&ram=6&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements
Bug Reports / Re: NVIDIA driver crashes
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on October 15, 2018, 10:26:44 AM »
We've noticed that Wreckfest is a pretty demanding game so any issues will show up more often than with some other games.

You could also try stress testing the GPU with one of the programs available, and test the GPU memory with something like MemtestG80.
General Discussion / Re: Any suggestions? Let's hear them!
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on October 15, 2018, 10:22:54 AM »
That's very clever, nice.
« Last post by Zebulon55 on October 15, 2018, 10:17:16 AM »
Hi there, how about a feature to load the mods you want before starting the game and then it restarting etc

Associate modlist.mods with bagedit and put a shortcut to modlist.mods on your desktop.

Click on the shortcut to open bagedit and adjust sliders next to mods you want to enable or disable. 0 = disabled, 1 = enabled.

save and close bagedit, then when you open Wreckfest, it will open with the mods you enabled.

See attachment.
« Last post by Purple44 on October 15, 2018, 08:16:45 AM »
Hi there, how about a feature to load the mods you want before starting the game and then it restarting etc

If mods enabled when exiting Wreckfest, those mods will still be enabled.
General Discussion / Bugbear devs / team...i challenge you
« Last post by londoner on October 15, 2018, 04:41:56 AM »
to a 12 v 12 on your base game and then on the online banger mod made by sam223 - No need to hard sell the mod probably the busiest mod around. we now have up to 3 leagues running 7 nights a week across the mod, will some fun big meetings as well. would love to add this as a fixture. we tried some time ago with a uk v the world but it would seem the world was scared of the UK.  Ps Janne dont make me paste in here what you said about only needing you to beat the UK ... the challenge is on.. step up or step back!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10