Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 08:36:48 AM »
Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.
Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Sorry, emojis are screwed from android. Maybe this one... 8^)

« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 08:35:13 AM »
Thanks :D Yeah, will add some lines on top there. The barriers shows the too sector border, but it is hard knowing where the inside is. Will fix that.

Ps: performance is not bad either, using only low poly trees here, which of course looks ass up close, but on distance they look alright.
Hey, that was post 1337. How leet. ????

News / Re: Big Update Coming Before Christmas!
« Last post by Finsku on Today at 02:13:53 AM »
There is a GIF of a new car in the Bugbear Twitter post about improved collisions.

Yeah, looking good!
Notice "SLAM! +50xp"
And new life indicator which shows how much destruction happened (red indicator next to the player tag above the car)

EDIT: Oh, and...

We are working on the next update like there is no tomorrow. In fact, this new update is by far the largest one we have ever created. We are going to release it before Christmas, --

Only two full weeks before holidays! .. so..  I'm guessing next update will come next Thursday... right?  :P

Previous updates came out on Thursdays and looks like your next update is almost ready (last steamdb history change five days ago, and another nine days ago).
Also, if there's bugs or stuff what you guys need to fix, you have one week fixing time before the holiday weekend (23.-24.12.)

Just guessing  ;D

« Last post by JohnBlackhills on Today at 01:09:25 AM »
Yeah I've seen it, looks awesome  ;D
Support / Re: not load Game
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 12:44:39 AM »
Hmmm, you got hardware to run Wreckfest easily.

I be curious if you got something plugged in USB port or using some program to remap a pad that could be causing an issue.

Can you try unplugging any USB devices and just use mouse and KB and see if Wreckfest start?
« Last post by The Very End on Today at 12:21:14 AM »

« Last post by TT on Today at 12:02:18 AM »
There is a GIF of a new car in the Bugbear Twitter post about improved collisions.
Support / Re: not load Game
« Last post by prometheus1701d on December 10, 2017, 10:42:46 PM »
im reinstall the directx and the problem persist....

i have a i7 7820x, GTX1080ti, 32gb of ram at 3200mhz, ssd 512Gb and 2tb hd, mother board msi x299.

all games works correctly, but this now not work....

the problem is easy,  im launch the game on steam and  load the first screen and this are blocked in the thonerdic logo screen.  this screen are fixet and not advance.  i canot acces to menu. freeze in this screen.
 the only form to exit is whit the task administrator.

any idea?

thanks in advance.
« Last post by Purple44 on December 10, 2017, 09:53:22 PM »
Thanks End for doing the race version.  :D

Is the last white line the checkpoint for the turn around at the tops? If so, suggest might paint that line red, so guys know for sure how high they got to go before turning around.

Derby version look fun too, especially that first HIT!
Modding / Re: Billboard tag
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on December 10, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »
Actually - when setting up the axes make sure that you're using local coordinates (the object rotates around its own center, not the origin of the world coordinates) and set them correctly, likely y = forward and z = up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10