Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
-delete-
Bug Reports / Crash when typing a message as server is changing levels
« Last post by Frisker on Today at 04:50:56 AM »
Crashing when typing a chat message online

This happened a few times to me, I was typing a chat message with the Wreckfest chat system lobby, and when ever the server changes level when I'm typing, it crashes. 
It happened twice so far, but I'd be pleased if you'd investigated it, as it's not nice to be randomly kicked out of server just becaise your game crashes,

Thanks

N/A
General Discussion / Re: The all-awesome screenshot thread
« Last post by Daystar on November 21, 2017, 09:36:31 PM »
An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

Oh yeah still playing with our prev. March build  :-\ I really like that build.

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P

Damn it I shoulda watched the replay come to think of it haha  :P
« Last post by Tonza on November 21, 2017, 09:22:29 PM »
An AI car somehow got a wheel stuck under him! and his car was lifted off the ground at an angle. he was wrecked out,  I just happened to notice him just before the finish line on Tarmac 1 track.

that Ai somehow lost both of the front wheels lol.. wonder how he managed that   :P
« Last post by Daystar on November 21, 2017, 09:12:56 PM »

Support / Re: How to choose car skin in multiplayer?
« Last post by Tonza on November 21, 2017, 07:34:29 PM »
In the current build you can't change the paintwork in a multiplayer lobby, but if you change it in the garage it will stay the same in multiplayer
Support / How to choose car skin in multiplayer?
« Last post by Elvis_FIN on November 21, 2017, 07:29:25 PM »
Hello. Maybe a stupid question, but for some reason I cannot choose car skin in multiplayer lobby / car selction screen!? Am I doing it wrong?
Everything Else / Re: Best Rally Crash compilation I ever seen.
« Last post by Tonza on November 20, 2017, 06:01:36 PM »
Damn that a long video.. youtube full of good rally crash videos. funny how before youtube was all popular crash compilations like these were sold on dvds in markets lol
Everything Else / Best Rally Crash compilation I ever seen.
« Last post by Daystar on November 20, 2017, 04:17:39 PM »
This is a really awesome video. perfect for this cold dark gray day out here in Germany! some of it reminds me of Wreckfest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuQm5BiZjWE&feature=youtu.be

Have a great day.
Bug Reports / 144hz V-sync not working
« Last post by Spaceface on November 20, 2017, 03:35:41 PM »
ISSUE
144hz v-sync not working?

DESCRIPTION
If I enable v-sync in game it seems to lock to 60 fps (jumps between 57 and 63 fps ) on a 144hz monitor. However, if I leave the refresh rate set at 144hz and disable v-sync in the game settings, with v-sync enabled in the nvidia control panel, it seems to work fine. I did have "Use the 3d application setting" selected in the NV control panel when I tested v-sync  in the game. I have read of others having issues with v-sync, but not this issue specifically. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

SCREENSHOT/VIDEO
NV control panel has v-sync on, with it disabled in the game settings as seen in the screenshot below:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206391521

This screenshot shows the game running at 57 fps with  v-sync  enabled in game settings and NV control panel set to "Use the 3d application setting"
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1206407668

Not a huge issue, but just wanted to mention it.

Cheers!  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10