Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Moving the startpoints has no effect and even when I elevated the whole scene the cars still spawn on lowest point.
Information / Re: Any info about PC version
« Last post by Adenru on Today at 10:31:16 AM »
My guess is we will see PC version out by end if June if Wreckfest is ready for prime time. Consoles maybe by Christmas.
Is summer release even good decision from financial POV? Besides WF has enough technical problems to be developed for few more months at least.
« Last post by Soulburn on Today at 10:30:38 AM »
Well if we were to begin speculating I would say PC release mid July and consoles late November. Also deep speculation is how the
two versions will differ, if at all. I really want a PS4pro enhanced version but I'm fully expecting the console versions to be a bit
leaner in all aspects from the PC version.
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by Adenru on Today at 10:28:00 AM »
Saw the tweaked resets so thought goody and re-enabled resets on our server ... that lasted about 2 races and we disabled them again. People were resetting the minute they hit a wall or collided with another vehicle and in one instance when the were in the air after hitting a sign or bank so basically whilst it is a small improvement it's sadly not enough. Please, please, please make a server side configured period a car has to be stationary for, that can range from say 0 to 10 seconds, before the reset can be used so admins can apply it as they wish.
I've been saying this from the beginning: poeple aren't against resets, poeple don't want resets tobe used for gainging advantage, resets must be punishing and punishing resets are way more welcome than stupid automatic getting on wheels.
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by CFodder on Today at 06:49:17 AM »
Saw the tweaked resets so thought goody and re-enabled resets on our server ... that lasted about 2 races and we disabled them again. People were resetting the minute they hit a wall or collided with another vehicle and in one instance when the were in the air after hitting a sign or bank so basically whilst it is a small improvement it's sadly not enough. Please, please, please make a server side configured period a car has to be stationary for, that can range from say 0 to 10 seconds, before the reset can be used so admins can apply it as they wish.
Bug Reports / Re: Free can in replay starts far from the start line
« Last post by Zebulon55 on Today at 06:03:49 AM »
Free cam used to start at player position. Like Felix said, Free cam starts somewhere else now.
I switched to camera view mid countdown to look at the starting grid, and free cam jumped to after the first corner on gravel 1.
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Speedevil on Today at 04:16:19 AM »
and btw, this is how my mod's career series should look like after release (from pics and names you can image what these races are about):

Those icons look really nice.
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:49:32 AM »
My guess is we will see PC version out by end if June if Wreckfest is ready for prime time. Consoles maybe by Christmas.
Have you guys tried raising the height number for the startpoints?

Maybe try 20 and see if the cars drop to the trackmap. If they do, lower the height number until cars not dropping down to track. Or go to 50 if you have to.

Bug Reports / Re: Free can in replay starts far from the start line
« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 02:30:32 AM »
Free cam maybe jumping to where coordinates 0,0 are on the track map?

Be better if free cam would jump to the start line checkpoint coordinates?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10