Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Vehicles / Re: Older Cars
« Last post by IchbinLuka on Today at 11:40:17 AM »
These pictures are bigger than I thought
Vehicles / Re: Older Cars
« Last post by IchbinLuka on Today at 11:38:45 AM »
Can you send me the download link for the alpha version too? (sry for my bad english)

News / Re: Wreckfest console versions and Stuntfest announced!
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on Today at 10:45:51 AM »
Absolutely, although the console versions are a priority for us most of the work done for done will also equally benefit the PC version. Our strategy for the console versions is not to cripple the game to make it run on consoles but to improve and optimize the game (and the tech running it) since there are a significant amount of gains to be had, something that we've been aware from the get-go. Likewise, content-wise development is also continuing at full steam with both PC and consoles running absolutely the same content.

As for the PC update, we would not prefer to wait until the console launch.

All in all, thanks to this extra development time Wreckfest will be better than ever on both PC and consoles.
« Last post by Konan on October 21, 2018, 02:04:31 PM »
I doubt the update process on pc has stopped in order to finish the console version...My guess is the pc version has to be near perfect before the game can be ported to consoles to begin with.

Bugbear been working on console versions all this year, some Devs work console version, some work PC version.

Exactly,that's why i don't think pc updates depend on consoles whatsoever...
« Last post by Purple44 on October 21, 2018, 12:56:18 PM »
I doubt the update process on pc has stopped in order to finish the console version...My guess is the pc version has to be near perfect before the game can be ported to consoles to begin with.

Bugbear been working on console versions all this year, some Devs work console version, some work PC version.
« Last post by Konan on October 21, 2018, 11:21:02 AM »
« Last post by Merhunes Dagon on October 21, 2018, 11:12:21 AM »
If the console release have been pushed does that mean that no content update will come between now and the console release ? Which is fully understable if you want to "celebrate" console release or to give to console player a big game how you everytime wanted to make. So both (console and pc) have access at this new content at the same time but when ?
Or new content will come before console release ?

Ya there been some fixes to Wreckfest. So I would like see an update to PC version of Wreckfest sometime this year. That be a longgg time to wait ( 2019 ) for the next update to Wreckfest.  :(

I would like too to see an update before 2019 ! Before Christmas maybe so it brings more players and the game will sell better. It is just a supposition.
Mod Share / Re: Suicide Sandpit 1 Track Pack+
« Last post by Zebulon55 on October 21, 2018, 04:45:55 AM »
It looks satisfyingly brutal. Good job!   ;D
Modding / Re: Mod Development Screenshots
« Last post by Purple44 on October 21, 2018, 12:31:12 AM »
Here some video of my redone Sandpit 1 Suicide Killer Tire track to get track to work with final version of Wreckfest:

Here what track look like back in 2016 when qgrinal track still loaded ( at 6:27 ):

Mod Share / Re: Suicide Sandpit 1 Track Pack+
« Last post by Purple44 on October 21, 2018, 12:25:12 AM »
I got the redoing of Sandpit 1 Suicide Killer Tire track done last night.  :) Now the track called Sandpit 1 Suicide Killer Robbers. Now instead of killer tires, there killer robber heads to watch out for:  :o

Here a video to show the in and outs of the Sandpit 1 Suicide Killer Robbers. Highly suggest you watch the whole video.   ;)

Watchout for them exploding straw bales underneath the track map. You just might end up on top of water tower!! And yes I will have a delayed reset option on when I host the Suicide mod.  :P

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10