Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Controls for wreckfest not working
« Last post by St. Jimmy on May 25, 2018, 09:17:49 PM »
How much the visible steering wheel rotates can't be configured. I think it was something like 540 degrees what it shows if you want to 1:1 the rotation.

Too bad if those don't show. There might have been some other people also reporting problems with many USB controllers. Hopefully that can be fixed at some point.
Bug Reports / Re: Controls for wreckfest not working
« Last post by BeGPlay on May 25, 2018, 08:50:24 PM »
Unbinding all controls helped solving the permanent steering to the left - Thank you - also for the personal reply message I received from support!

But some issues regarding controlers remain for me:

I think it is currently not possible to use hardware like Fanatec handbrake or shifter being connected via USB? At least they are not showing up as available controlers!

The steering input of my wheel does not match the wheel in the game (at all). I guess it has something to do with the number of degrees the wheel is configured with? What is correctly supported by the game? I might be able to sort that one out when I know how to configure Fanatec wheel driver to match the supported degrees in game?

There is some massive input lag between steering inputs and the in game wheel... I guess there is no way to imrpove that for me?
Bug Reports / Re: Blazer rocking and rolling to much, bug.
« Last post by Finsku on May 25, 2018, 08:13:48 PM »
I confirm, this happened me once. Took around 4 jumps before it stayed on wheels.
I had kinda mix of wtf and rofl feelings when it happened  :D
General Discussion / Re: Xbox One Game Preview?
« Last post by Rowdy Burns on May 25, 2018, 08:04:16 PM »
Yes that's not desirable to push the release back further. I suppose the PC crew have exhausted testing the early access lol and given that so many games get released now on consoles with problems... I'd say just get it released on console ASAP and iron out any bugs etc as usual with updates that seem to be the norm these days.
Support / Re: Game runs very poor (low fps)
« Last post by St. Jimmy on May 25, 2018, 05:45:14 PM »
Sounds like some software or driver issue.
Support / Re: Game runs very poor (low fps)
« Last post by Hornspeed on May 25, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »
FYI
So i still dont know the problem but i just changed my CPU to a 8700K and the game runs now smooth for me.
I have put the old CPU in another PC and the game played awesome so it wasnt the 4790K. Idk sometimes it just seems to be magic.
Bug Reports / Server needs 2 restarts for mod changes to happen
« Last post by St. Jimmy on May 25, 2018, 03:41:34 PM »
If you enable/disable a mod(s) from config and start the server with the .bat file or /restart command, the enable/disable of the mod(s) won't take effect on the first try. It only takes effect on the second time.

So for example I enable a mod from the server config with mod=my_mod, save the config and close it. Then I do the exit command in the server console. Then I start the server through the star_server.bat. I do the ? command in the server console and it shows the mod=my_mod. I go in game server browser and also the server browser shows that there's (1 MOD). But I can join the server without any mods normally. The reason is that the server isn't actually running any mods...

If I just do the the /restart command after config changes it's also the same as above. The server needs two times /restart command for it to actually have effect.

So it seems like /restart or launch the server are needed two times. It's bit weird that just restarting or closing the server and opening it again doesn't actually load everything correctly.

I haven't tried if this thing is actually true for every config change. The mods is kind of annoying when you think you've mods on/off and even the console and server shows it that way, but the reality is the opposite.
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by St. Jimmy on May 25, 2018, 02:46:06 PM »
I think I have a hunch of what you're thinking of... I believe it will flag the server as modded, though (if it's what I'm thinking of).
Yes but I was still able to join the server without any mods on so it might work. Just got home and now I'm testing that.

// Doesn't seem to have any effect. Would've been interesting workaround for banning some cars from servers :D
/// Found the reason why that was happening that having mod on a server still let through unmodded client. The server didn't have mod on even though it said it has and even the server list showed that the mod was on. Will create a report.
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on May 25, 2018, 02:39:15 PM »
I think I have a hunch of what you're thinking of... I believe it will flag the server as modded, though (if it's what I'm thinking of).
General Discussion / Re: Xbox One Game Preview?
« Last post by Janne Suur-Näkki on May 25, 2018, 02:37:59 PM »
The console versions are being worked on as we speak, but like said, beta is unconfirmed - chiefly because doing something like that will take time and it will push back the final release by months, not sure it's desirable.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10