Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by St. Jimmy on Today at 04:25:06 PM »
I'm waiting for mechanical damage that affects handling and those teasers look a lot like custom numbers could be coming 8)
They could of course announce date for console early access/preview or the aim for final release of WreckFest.
« Last post by Paul_B on Today at 03:45:43 PM »
Hope the hype is gonna be worth it. Looks like the survey was just box ticking to completion. Console may run out to winter 2018 as stated.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 03:37:14 PM »
So a big announcement coming next Friday.  :)

I don't thing it will be, "Wreckfest PC version gone gold" since we have not got to test a new Build lately. Wreckfest still in need of polishing and bug fixing to get game ready for prime time.

To early to announcement a release date for consoles versions.

So that leaves me with announcement that beta version of console versions of Wreckfest is going live for all them players that pre-order console versions of Wreckfest already.

That my guess.
« Last post by Tonza on Today at 03:16:05 PM »
« Last post by BenDover on Today at 02:46:51 PM »
I think I have a hunch of what you're thinking of... I believe it will flag the server as modded, though (if it's what I'm thinking of).

Would it be able to change the option "car_restriction=" so you add cars like car_restriction=Car1,Car2,Car3 to disable cars on the server or get the FWD cars fixed with locked diff alternative taking away locked diff on FWD cars to balance them?
Bug Reports / Re: Controls for wreckfest not working
« Last post by BeGPlay on Today at 06:57:41 AM »
so setting wheel to 480 degree gives roughly the same amount of turn..

So last thing to wish  for would be support of more controlers.

And then of course triple screen support and for some others VR support.. : )
« Last post by BeGPlay on May 25, 2018, 10:41:21 PM »
ah, yes, if it only sees up to 4 USB controlers then that's the reason. I have more. Sadly it sees the button boxes first which would be less important.
« Last post by Purple44 on May 25, 2018, 10:04:58 PM »

But some issues regarding controlers remain for me:

I think it is currently not possible to use hardware like Fanatec handbrake or shifter being connected via USB? At least they are not showing up as available controlers!

I believe Wreckfest only "see" up to 4 USB devices. Maybe have too many?

Have you tried just plugging in the handbrake and see it Wreckfest see it when it by itself? same for shifter?
« Last post by Paul_B on May 25, 2018, 10:00:38 PM »
Check in advance settings, try 90% saturation for steering an pedals. Recently changed mine for Thrustmaster TX @900 rotation

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Bug Reports / Re: Server needs 2 restarts for mod changes to happen
« Last post by Purple44 on May 25, 2018, 10:00:05 PM »
I have seen servers in the list with 1 mod, but they are not red X when I'm looking at server list with my stock game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10