Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: Traction Control Bug
« Last post by happyrichie on October 22, 2017, 09:56:47 PM »
as if u only just learned about this, do u dev's ever play the game?
News / Re: June Update
« Last post by Purple44 on October 22, 2017, 09:49:56 PM »
Lovely :) At the moment it's mostly every one of them, except that we haven't reached D just yet.

From what I heard we should have some news very soon, hang on.

Hmmm, will the news be about the WRECKFEST - GAME MUSIC CONTEST starting Oct 23?

https://wreckfest.audiodraft.com/

« Last post by St. Jimmy on October 22, 2017, 08:34:16 PM »
I hope we get enough votes that can be given for the songs so i can vote everything I'd like to hear in the game. Only able to give for example 3 votes would be a bummer.
General Discussion / Re: Normal maps of tyres correct?
« Last post by Daystar on October 22, 2017, 06:14:20 PM »
I need another beer lmao!                                                                                                                             _

General Discussion / Normal maps of tyres correct?
« Last post by RickyB on October 22, 2017, 04:12:22 PM »
My OCD makes me post this, sorry. A screenshot of an AM1 tyre.

To me it sometimes looks as if the "grooves" of the tread pattern are elevated instead of going inwards. Is my OCD out of tune or are the normal maps of the tyres somehow inverted? The brighter part of the grooves is on the right, but if sunlight comes from right, then the right side of the grooves would be shadow = dark and the left side would be brighter.

Shouldn't it look more like this? ... (Light comes from the right side so that the bright part of the grooves is on the left)

« Last post by RickyB on October 22, 2017, 03:44:47 PM »
About the stats and wrecker awards and such... I would think that they'll come back and just didn't make it to the latest update because of the UI changes. From what I remember there should be gamemodes in the making that include those and are possibly even based on that... like getting points for spinning cars around / dealing damage to others and the like. I think Janne mentioned gamemodes like that somewhere.
« Last post by Purple44 on October 22, 2017, 10:55:52 AM »
speaking of thq - they just posted a wreckfest song contest on twitter a few hours ago. what a coincidence.
https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status/921379565200699392

Someone forget to tweet this earlier in BB or THQ?  :D

"Oct 5th, 2017: Submission open for tracks"

I'm going try and get in touch with valentinbk. Would like see him submit something.  :D

Offering my music for Next Car Game (soft rock to heavy metal) *update 22/11/14

Contact made:  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH6ERJtguk0

Valentin The Mad
21 hours ago
Thanks for the heads up, I've applied?
« Last post by Daystar on October 22, 2017, 10:14:50 AM »
Completly forgot about those car info stats, they were amazing too! and just imagine if you could get some kind of achievements or rewards for reaching certain amount of wrecks or roll overs or other things.. something like if your car get 50+ wrecks you will get "beginner smasher" and if you get more and more you will get to something like "master wrecker" or something like that. Would be great to have more of these small features. Game would feel more open and it wouldn't be just about joining the race and wining.

I like your ideas as well. but when not enough people speak up about cool ideas. they do not seem to ever happen in the game.
Bug Reports / Re: Traction Control Bug
« Last post by Green1 on October 22, 2017, 08:40:11 AM »
This bug has occurred to me as well. Not recently to me but it happened to a friend while racing tonight on Mixed 1 reverse. I try to keep my revs high & on this track I throw the car around into hard drifts a lot but when this bug happens it simply cannot happen. It`s like you`re mired in mud from the get go. It was certainly a "What in the world is wrong" moment to say the least. Was lucky enough to be racing with above posters so they could tell me it`s a bug & it has happened to them in the past as well.

Bugs happen. I could only imagine what you`re dealing with these days. You`re still on track to make something special no doubt. Godspeed BB but no rush.

« Last post by JohnBlackhills on October 22, 2017, 01:59:55 AM »
Completly forgot about those car info stats, they were amazing too! and just imagine if you could get some kind of achievements or rewards for reaching certain amount of wrecks or roll overs or other things.. something like if your car get 50+ wrecks you will get "beginner smasher" and if you get more and more you will get to something like "master wrecker" or something like that. Would be great to have more of these small features. Game would feel more open and it wouldn't be just about joining the race and wining.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10