Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: April Update – Let's Hear Your Opinion!
« Last post by Tonza on Today at 08:31:44 PM »
The Bulldog is a Volvo, not a Volkswagen. There's a Beetle in the works though, you can even see it in the last screenshot.
Huh? there more screenies from the beetle lookalike? Thought we only saw the few pics from that one gaming site that name I can't recall some months back
« Last post by Speedevil on Today at 08:28:48 PM »
The Bulldog is a Volvo, not a Volkswagen. There's a Beetle in the works though, you can even see it in the last screenshot.
Support / Re: Register Name - with Bugbear
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 08:16:12 PM »
Also, there a few players out there that might get a little enjoyment putting "Purple44" into a tree or barrier. Not so much if they knock "C. *****" into a rock.

Do not worry about your real name being used, unless you have out standing warrants with the law. but yeah... I would rather see Daystar, as opposed to Michael Darren Ainsworth, which I am not ashamed of showing my real name. I have nothing to hide.

« Last post by Daystar on Today at 08:09:25 PM »
I dosent hope it soon goes out of BETA becuse FWD cars still are a little unbalanced and need a fix. That might be something in the next update that fixes it but it still need to be looked at.

A simple solution would be to just lower the max PI for the FWDs to balance things out, so they can't be so fast on the straights. I don't even do non contact servers, and yet it still bugs me. I also hope that the Rocket gets nerfed too.

Nerfed the rocket? I struggle to be competitive with the rocket. I do better with the bulldog.

Why are you struggling dude? just update your ride! and a bulldog? Mehhh get off the Volkswagen, and get a real car!
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 08:01:34 PM »
cant take it anymore....this is like torture....another 14 days of wait...ahhhh...so weak...ahhh  :'( lol

Haha don't worry man.. remember a few years ago, we had not hear from BB team in like 6 months. this is not a problem... just wait it out a couple weeks! alles klar homie ;)

When Bugbear been quiet for a whole 6 months??

Bugbear gone quiet for 3 months, do not recall them going quit for 6 months, even during the long wait for Build #7.

Okay maybe 4 months! excuse me?! lmao   However I do know it was a very long time for us. go research... as my memory recalls, it was almost 5 to 6 months!

« Last post by Purple44 on Today at 07:56:31 PM »
cant take it anymore....this is like torture....another 14 days of wait...ahhhh...so weak...ahhh  :'( lol

Haha don't worry man.. remember a few years ago, we had not hear from BB team in like 6 months. this is not a problem... just wait it out a couple weeks! alles klar homie ;)

When Bugbear been quiet for a whole 6 months??

Bugbear gone quiet for 3 months, do not recall them going quit for 6 months, even during the long wait for Build #7.
« Last post by Daystar on Today at 07:49:56 PM »

« Last post by TheEngiGuy on Today at 07:39:55 PM »

RIPPERONI. I feel ya.
« Last post by Vollmer on Today at 07:00:45 PM »
General Discussion / Re: NCG Video Thread [Youtube]
« Last post by Mopower on Today at 05:23:12 PM »
I went racing with a few of the fastest drivers in North America. Should see the lines these guys take!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vOC0hlekSls
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10